Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I would be grateful of a resolution ASAP... I have a fully updated Windows 10 Pro 1903 system which worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by talksrm, Jul 19, 2019.

1. talksrm Win User

Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working

This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I would be grateful of a resolution ASAP...

I have a fully updated Windows 10 Pro 1903 system which worked perfectly well before the 1903 update.

If I open Chrome, IE, Edge or Chrome Portable, after some thinking time, it may load one page, may not, then no subsequent web pages will load. The browser will freeze and eventually crash or just show no page, and continue to try loading.

If you close down the browser, and try again after a few minutes, a page or two will load, then they stop again.

I have verified through command prompt and pinging an external IP, that the internet connection is indeed working, and the computer in question does have internet. This has been further verified through the following steps:

1. OneDrive continues to update and sync.
    2. Microsoft Office continues to sync and I am able to work on it with no issues.
    3. I can see other devices on the network such as printers.
    4. Dropbox app continues to function fully.
    5. I am able to run a VPN connection from this faulty computer using Cisco Any Connect to my place of work with no issues, which 100% confirms, the computer is working on the internet fine.

As this issue is occurring on any internet browser on the computer, this can't be linked to a specific browser.

I have so far attempted:

1. A chkdsk /f/r with no change in result.
    2. Verified with other computers on network that internet is working at normal speed and is functional which it is.
    3. Disabled all start-up processes in case anything was causing an issue. Nothing has been installed recently or changed so it was very unlikely this would be the cause.
    4. Disabled all network interfaces, and one by one, re-enabled and tested.
    5. Through PowerShell, performed dism /oneline /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    6. Through PowerShell, performed SFC /scannow
    7. Ran the Windows 10 Internet Connection troubleshooter
    8. Checked for any new Windows Updates - nothing available.
    9. Ran ipconfig /flushdns.
    10. Performed Start Menu+Ctrl+Shft+B command.
    11. Released and renewed the dynamically assigned IP address.

As you can see from above, I have invested a considerable amount of time in trying to diagnose this issue, and I am getting nowhere.
    Can someone please tell me what to do next as this issue is becoming a big problem.

:)

talksrm, Jul 19, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. New Windows 10 upgrade Internet browsers won't work

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• On which browser you are not able to browse internet except Internet Explorer/EDGE?

• Do you get any error when you try to access internet on particular browser?

• Do you use any proxy server?

• What are the Microsoft fixes you tried to resolve the issue?
    As a work around, I suggest you to browse the Internet on Internet Explorer/EDGE as you are able to browse internet on these browsers.

Kindly follow the below step and check if it helps.

Try to change the settings on the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

1) Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.

2) Click on Tools icon option on the top right corner.

3) Select Internet Options from the list.

4) Click on Connection tab.

5) Click on LAN Settings.

6) Check the box which says “Automatically detect settings ".

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working

1. Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working - Similar Threads - 1903 Internet Browsers

2. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  3. Internet browsers wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet browsers wont work: Just the other day I installed a brand new motherboard and cpu without issue however since installing them Firefox cant load videos or audio no matter what site ive gone to, Youtube, Reddit, Netflix, Spotify, Soundcloud nothing. Ive tried a troublshooting mode, the factory...
  4. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  5. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.: I'm connected to a Wifi network. On Windows I get the message: "No internet, secured", however the internet browser is working fine.I'm also connected to the same wifi network with my android phone, and internet works fine. Please help...
  6. "No internet, secured" message in windows 10, but internet browser works fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No internet browser is working windows 10

No internet browser is working windows 10: I have installed windows 10 a week ago and since then i am facing this weird issue. After connecting , to internet sometimes browser works fine and sometimes it doesn't. It shows this error on Firefox. I am not using any anti virus. Please help!!![IMG]...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working

Windows 10 1903 Internet Browsers Not Working: This is an incredibly frustrating issue. I would be grateful of a resolution. I have a fully updated Windows 10 Pro 1903 system which worked perfectly well before the 1903 update. If I open Chrome, IE, Edge or Chrome Portable, after some thinking time, it may load one page,...
  9. Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working

Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working: How to fix???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-connection-working-browsers/40a0f660-8b64-4c11-996e-bfb1f16883fd
  10. Internet connected but browsers not working Windows 10

Internet connected but browsers not working Windows 10: I have a Dell XPS 13 on Windows 10 and suddenly by browsers wont work and other features wont connect to the internet even though in the taskbar it says I'm connected to my WiFi. I've tried: restarting my computer, restarting my router and I've done all the winsock resets and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 chrome not working

2. internet explorer windows 10 1903

3. chrome not working on windows10 pro 1903

4. chrome crashing windows 10 1903 even setting will not load,
  5. windows 1903 chrome issue,
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 (3) chrome does not work,
  7. windows 1903 chrome,
  8. windows 10 1903 no internet explorer,
  9. chrome is not working on windows 1903,
  10. 1903 no popup on ie,
  11. windows 1903 browser,