Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I lock my screen using win-L. Works great. I want windows to lock after 3 minutes idle time and using my pin to open. I cannot figure out how to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kenneth-strid, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

I lock my screen using win-L. Works great.

I want windows to lock after 3 minutes idle time and using my pin to open.

I cannot figure out how to define this...

:)

kenneth-strid, Aug 13, 2019

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

blocked entry box pin-code on the lock screen

Hi Valeriy,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I am sorry you've had a bad experience.  I ensure you, we will help you with this issue

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Are you not able to enter pin code in the lock screen?

I suggest you to use On-Screen keyboard and check if can enter the pin code.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/type-with-the-on-screen-keyboard

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin

1. Windows 10 1903 Lock screen pin - Similar Threads - 1903 Lock screen

2. Pin locked and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin locked and blue screen: So I was playing counter strike which I recently installed and while I was 20 minutes into the game. I had a blue screen and it crashed on me. I didn’t think much of it so when my computer booted up again, I just went back to play it again but I got a blue screen the second...
  3. Pin locked and blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin locked and blue screen: So I was playing counter strike which I recently installed and while I was 20 minutes into the game. I had a blue screen and it crashed on me. I didn’t think much of it so when my computer booted up again, I just went back to play it again but I got a blue screen the second...
  4. Lock Screen PIN corrupted

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen PIN corrupted: Win 10 boots up to lock screen shows "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again. Set up my pin" Set up my pin doesn't work, and I can't get past this screen. PLEASE help me with how to fix this problem. I can boot to DOS screen with USB...
  5. Lock Screen PIN corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen PIN corrupted: Win 10 boots up to lock screen shows "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again. Set up my pin" Set up my pin doesn't work, and I can't get past this screen. PLEASE help me with how to fix this problem. I can boot to DOS screen with USB...
  6. Lock Screen PIN corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. screen lock pin/password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    screen lock pin/password: I simply need to change my pin/password that I have on my laptop. I remember my old one I just need to change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-lock-pinpassword/2ccf2c9f-29d1-4697-9c40-ba0e2fd6e155
  8. Window 10 1903 PIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Window 10 1903 PIN: Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this? No updates have been done since yesterday...
  9. Window 10 1903 PIN

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 1903 PIN: Hi A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to 1903, no issues at all... Today when I first turned on today it came up with a smaller blue screen then asked me to set up things like a PIN and connect to my phone.. anyone else had this? No updates have been done since yesterday...
  10. On screen PIN Pad on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen PIN Pad on lock screen: I have always used a pin to log in to my PC. As of recently, the on-screen PIN pad has started popping up automatically on the lock screen when I wake my pc from sleep. Is there a way to disable the on-screen PIN pad on the lock screen?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen blurry