Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Login Screen

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Login Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, We've been upgrading our Windows 7 machines to Windows 10. For the most part this has been pretty painless. On a couple of the machines, we've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABTechCTO, Sep 18, 2019.

1. ABTechCTO Win User

Windows 10 1903 Login Screen

Hi,

We've been upgrading our Windows 7 machines to Windows 10. For the most part this has been pretty painless. On a couple of the machines, we've noticed that we're seeing duplicate users. Each one has an avatar in a circle and then one in a square box. We've tried all the things that others have suggested but no luck. If you click the username in the circle, you get the normal Windows 10 Login Screen (complete with blurry picture). But if you select the one in a square, you get what looks like the old style (Windows 7) login screen (no picture, plain background and a switch user button at the bottom).

Anyone experience this before or perhaps have some insight into why this happens (and maybe even a workaround)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

ABTechCTO, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Sep 18, 2019
  4. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 Login Screen - Similar Threads - 1903 Login Screen

2. Windows 10 Login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Login screen: Why does it take so long with multiple try's usual just 2 to log into Windows 10 if the laptop has been in sleep mode? Windows will ask for the PIN, I enter it, and then it clocks for 1 min and returns to the login PIN screen. This should be an easy process. My laptop is 4...
  3. Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new: Hello. Is this a 1903v Win10 bug? Always when plugging new gpu it crashing display driver only in first boot on login screen. Then its fine. Its happening always on first boot with new gpu plugged. On 1809v there was not issue with this. 148904
  4. Windows 1903 Login name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 1903 Login name: When I updated my old Window 10 to build 1903, I was forced at the time to create a Microsoft account, which I didn't really want and had to create a log in name in the spur of the moment. My first question is how can I change my log in name and secondly I have noticed 1903...
  5. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  6. Dell 5578 stuck at Login Screen Build 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell 5578 stuck at Login Screen Build 1903: I have been using my laptop with zero issues and do little more than web browsing and checking e-mails on it. Yesterday I went to open up my laptop and it is stuck at the log in screen. The background blurs like it's going to log in but does not bring up my account info or...
  7. After Windows 10 Updates (1903 and/or KB4023057), login screen does not permit login-...

After Windows 10 Updates (1903 and/or KB4023057), login screen does not permit login-...: My husband's computer (Acer Aspire 73 710) apparently performed updates last night (I'm assuming Windows 1903 and KB4023057 because I was getting the same prompts on my laptop) and now a NEW login screen picture pops up with the proper date and time and a wifi symbol on lower...
  8. Windows 10 ver 1903 Login After Hibernation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 ver 1903 Login After Hibernation: I have installed Win 10 version 1903 (OS Build 18362.207). I have run Netplwiz and unchecked "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer". When I start computer there is no Login screen but when I Hibernate and restart computer I have to login. How can...
  9. Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update

Windows 10 login loop after the 1903 update: Hello. I'm having trouble with logging into my computer. The problem is: when I enter my PIN/password, the screen says "Welcome" and the circle next to the text is spinning endlessly. I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour but the screen still shows a spinning circle and it...
  10. Windows 10 1903 May Update freeze at login screen after update

Windows 10 1903 May Update freeze at login screen after update: Dear community, i have a huge problem with my Desktop PC. It was not possible to install both large updates 1809 and 1903 on my machine. Both updates had the same error however. My Windows is able to recognize the needed update, to download it completely and to install...