Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems with memory usage after update, before update to 1903 version memory usage was ~20%, now ~50% Images: [IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Straiker123, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

Hello, I have problems with memory usage after update, before update to 1903 version memory usage was ~20%, now ~50%

Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage [​IMG]Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage [​IMG]

:)

Straiker123, Aug 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 high Memory Usage

Hello,

I appreciate your patience.

You might be facing this issue due to several reasons like low virtual memory, third party software conflicts, virus threat on the computer etc.

Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X, select
    task manager.

2. Click on the ‘Processes’ tab and it will show you show you a list of programs and services running and their corresponding memory usage and disk usage.

3. Check if any of the item listed is consuming more memory or disk usage than normal.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

You need to increase this virtual memory.

Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.

To do this, follow the following steps:

1. Go to Control Panel (Press Windows key + X)> All control panel items > System

2. Click on Advanced system settings.

3. Under Performance, click on settings

4. Go to Advanced tab

5. Under Virtual memory, click on Change

6. Un-check "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box

7. Select your windows drive (where OS is installed)

8. Click on Custom size radio button

9. Set Initial size equivalent to your RAM size in MB

10. Set Maximum size to twice of your RAM size in MB

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope it helps.

Let us know if the issue persist, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 29, 2019
  3. 100% Memory usage

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You might be facing this issue due to several reasons like low virtual memory, third party software conflicts, virus threat on the computer etc.

Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

task manager.

2. Click on the ‘Processes’ tab and it will show you show you a list of programs and services running and their corresponding memory usage and disk usage.

3. Check if any of the item listed is consuming more memory or disk usage than normal.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if this helps.

You need to increase the virtual memory by making it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive
    in each drive.

To do this, follow the steps:

1. Go to Control Panel (Press Windows key + X)> All control panel items > System

4. Go to Advanced tab

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

High Memory usage resulting to crashes

Hi Jean Ysrael Marquez,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

Step 1: Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you
    to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

task manager.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

You need to increase this virtual memory.

Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.

To do this, follow the following steps:

4. Go to Advanced tab

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

1. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage - Similar Threads - 1903 Memory usage

2. Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage: Hi . It is normal for windows to use 11 Go on 16 Go of RAM without any intensive softwares running ? Only background processes from hardware softwares like Creative SoundBlaster and Intel Rapid Stockage Technology Enterprise. And explorer.exe is taking progressively more ram...
  3. Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage: Hi . It is normal for windows to use 11 Go on 16 Go of RAM without any intensive softwares running ? Only background processes from hardware softwares like Creative SoundBlaster and Intel Rapid Stockage Technology Enterprise. And explorer.exe is taking progressively more ram...
  4. Windows 10 Memory Management - High Memory Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Memory usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory usage: I don't know Why my Memory use of antivirus service are so high https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/memory-usage/e86a6d14-787e-450a-b90a-0261aebcdff9
  6. memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory usage: hi all:My laptop has 16GB of ram installed. Checking the memory information via the task manager, it states that 5.9GB is in use and 9.6GB available. Is 5.9GB in use normal or can I lower the usage of the GB of ram?...
  7. High Memory Usage In Windows 10

High Memory Usage In Windows 10: High Memory usage in windows 10 without any apps running.Thanks For any Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-in-windows-10/aec65526-a60b-4e06-8da7-b3d95e262fd8
  8. high memory usage windows 10

high memory usage windows 10: Hello there, recently i've "upgraded" to windows 10 from windows 7, sadly i only have 4 gb of ram, but that wasn't the problem on windows 7, i would have google, discord and a game open and it would take only about 20-30% of memory, but after i upgraded to windows 10 my...
  9. windows 10 memory usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 memory usage: orywhen i opened the task manager and opened the resource monitor it is showing that in memory theirs is 1237MB usage of standby memory so my request is there will no problem to windows if we remove the standby memory...
  10. Windows 10 memory usage 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 memory usage 100%: Hi tenforums, I am currently running Windows 10 (OS Build 18362.295) and today after applying windows updates I noticed my memory usage hitting ~100% consistently whilst idle. I can't tell if this is related to the updates but I kinda suspect a faulty driver or something....