Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems with memory usage after update, before update to 1903 version memory usage was ~20%, now ~50% Images: [IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Straiker123, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

Hello, I have problems with memory usage after update, before update to 1903 version memory usage was ~20%, now ~50%

Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage [​IMG]Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage [​IMG]

:)

Straiker123, Aug 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 high Memory Usage

Hello,

I appreciate your patience.

You might be facing this issue due to several reasons like low virtual memory, third party software conflicts, virus threat on the computer etc.

Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

1. Press Windows key + X, select
    task manager.

2. Click on the ‘Processes’ tab and it will show you show you a list of programs and services running and their corresponding memory usage and disk usage.

3. Check if any of the item listed is consuming more memory or disk usage than normal.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

You need to increase this virtual memory.

Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.

To do this, follow the following steps:

1. Go to Control Panel (Press Windows key + X)> All control panel items > System

2. Click on Advanced system settings.

3. Under Performance, click on settings

4. Go to Advanced tab

5. Under Virtual memory, click on Change

6. Un-check "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives" check box

7. Select your windows drive (where OS is installed)

8. Click on Custom size radio button

9. Set Initial size equivalent to your RAM size in MB

10. Set Maximum size to twice of your RAM size in MB

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope it helps.

Let us know if the issue persist, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 29, 2019
  3. 100% Memory usage

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You might be facing this issue due to several reasons like low virtual memory, third party software conflicts, virus threat on the computer etc.

Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

task manager.

2. Click on the ‘Processes’ tab and it will show you show you a list of programs and services running and their corresponding memory usage and disk usage.

3. Check if any of the item listed is consuming more memory or disk usage than normal.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if this helps.

You need to increase the virtual memory by making it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive
    in each drive.

To do this, follow the steps:

1. Go to Control Panel (Press Windows key + X)> All control panel items > System

4. Go to Advanced tab

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

High Memory usage resulting to crashes

Hi Jean Ysrael Marquez,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

Step 1: Even though no programs or applications are running, some background services can show memory usage and disk usage. In order to check which particular program is using the memory, I would suggest you
    to check the Task manager.

Refer to these steps:

task manager.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

You need to increase this virtual memory.

Make it equivalent to your RAM size for the initial size and twice of the initial size in maximum size and make sure you have the same amount of free space in your hard drive in each drive.

To do this, follow the following steps:

4. Go to Advanced tab

11. Click on Set

12. Click on OK thrice

13. Restart your system

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage

1. Windows 10 1903 - Memory usage - Similar Threads - 1903 Memory usage

2. Windows 10 memory usage 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 memory usage 100%: Hi tenforums, I am currently running Windows 10 (OS Build 18362.295) and today after applying windows updates I noticed my memory usage hitting ~100% consistently whilst idle. I can't tell if this is related to the updates but I kinda suspect a faulty driver or something....
  3. Memory Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Usage: I just bought a pc about 3 days ago and my memory usage slowly increases untill my pc crashes. When i go into task manager and look at processes, all i see is a bunch of windows services. They all continue to rise at about .1Mb a second. Ive tryed a few fixes ive seen im...
  4. Memory Usage

Memory Usage: Dell T7500 Pecision Workstation. Windows 10 64-bit with 24 GB memory. All 24 GB is shown as available by the System Information Window. But the Resource Manager ALLWAYS shows that only 2 GB of memory are being used. Even with memory intensive applications. How do I fix...
  5. Memory usages explained

Memory usages explained: I was running Windows 10 with 12gb, using about 70 to 80% of memory. I upgraded my memory to 24gb and still using 70 to 80% of memory. Can this be explained? I would not though memory usage would be so aggressive in Windows 10....
  6. Memory Usage

Memory Usage: My computer is in idle state still 80 to 90% of the memory is being used. Due to this I am unable to do anything on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-usage/5db7c4ad-57c7-4f61-b9df-f84b267ecd88
  7. CPU and Memory usage

CPU and Memory usage: Hello. I've been using Windows 10 for quite some while and it was fanrtastic, but my PC started to get slower and slower every day. I decided to check Task Manager and I saw that the CPU usage was at 100% and the Memory usage was at 80%. I did a quick clean to my components...
  8. Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Usage: Hi, I bought a new laptop two days ago. It is a DELL Inspiron 13 5000 13.3 inch 2 in 1 convertible touchscreen laptop. The CPU is an i3-7100U and it has 4 GB RAM with a 1TB HDD. I noticed it can lag a bit when I open anything. Nothing has been downloaded onto the Laptop, I...
  9. High Memory Usage

High Memory Usage: Hello, I have a question. The system process (ntoskrnl.exe) using excessive amount of RAM. So, how do I fix that? Thanks 15809
  10. FF Memory Usage

FF Memory Usage: [img] I leave Twitch running at night so I can get free things in game. When I wake up, I the usage is completely ridiculous as you can see. What is going on? How do I fix this? 97136