Windows 10: Windows 10 1903, NCSI

Discus and support Windows 10 1903, NCSI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a single PC that wont perform an active probe to detect internet connectivity. Both registry keys are configured to force enable active probing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by drhexukhere, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903, NCSI

I have a single PC that wont perform an active probe to detect internet connectivity. Both registry keys are configured to force enable active probing but it still doesn't. Has anyone any idea why this could be. Passive probing works but as we are sat behind a proxy this is never picked up unless I allow the PC past the firewall.

Rules are in place on the firewall to allow all PC's direct access to www.msftconnecttest.com and all other PC's are fine.

:)

drhexukhere, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 1903, NCSI

Delta6326, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903, NCSI

1. Windows 10 1903, NCSI - Similar Threads - 1903 NCSI

2. After updating to 1903 and then 1909, a lot of features aren't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating to 1903 and then 1909, a lot of features aren't working: Here's a list of what is no longer working after this update: Microsoft Edge deletes my text when I put it in the search bar Windows Start Search doesn't work Highlighting text on any windows app doesn't work Right clicking on the task bar, or any item in the task bar...
  3. 1903 update: black screen, have to force restart, freeze at 89%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 update: black screen, have to force restart, freeze at 89%: Yes I tried SFC, yes I tried DISM, yes I tried chkdsk, yes I tried unplugging every USB thing, yes I tried the media creation tool, yes I tried auto-reparing Update, yes I tried freeing disk space, yes I tried updating my video drivers, yes I tried turning it off and on...
  4. Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Partition Wizard Help (Windows 10, version 1903): I'm trying to transfer my old HDD to a new HDD, and I'm trying to see if I'm doing the right method. First, I migrated OS from the old HDD to the SSD, then I when I go to copy the SSD to the new HDD, I get the following warning: "Because the destination disk includes the...
  5. Audio after 1903

Audio after 1903: My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that...
  6. Audio after 1903

Audio after 1903: My computer was updated a number of days ago, since then I have not been able to use any audio. My audio has a red "X" near it on the taskbar. When I try to troubleshoot, nothing happens. I request simply a way to solve this one minor issue. I've tried many online fixes that...
  7. Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903

Asus T100H transformer computer update to 1903: I have an Asus T100H transformer computer. The computer had Windows 10 installed from new. Recently the computer upgraded to version 1903. I left the computer plugged into it's power supply while it upgraded. It informed me that there wasn't enough room on the hard drive to...
  8. I am running windows 10 version 1903.

I am running windows 10 version 1903.: I am running windows 10 version 1903.I also have an OPTIONAL feature update to windows 10 1909 available.I haven't done anything about it because it says optional,why optional & do i need to install it....
  9. Win 10 ver 1903 December Update Problem Error 0x800f0845?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 ver 1903 December Update Problem Error 0x800f0845?: December updates - KB4530684 Cumulative Update for Win 10 1903 and KB4533002 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Win 10 1903 both failed to install. Update process started normally, but on restart my computer went into a repeating boot loop. Then a message...
  10. 2019-12 Cumlative Update for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4530684)

2019-12 Cumlative Update for Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4530684): The above referenced update is systematically crashing all the HP computers in the office as it tries to install, except those that had already jumped to v1909. I tried on one that had not crashed yet to jump directly from either 1803 or 1903 to 1909 and skip this update,...