Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! is has Ended Support last Year End of 2020 on Microsoft Please Release 21H1 in May ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CosminKilba, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support

Hello! is has Ended Support last Year End of 2020 on Microsoft Please Release 21H1 in May ?

:)

CosminKilba, Apr 21, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support

1. Windows 10 1903 No Longer Support - Similar Threads - 1903 Longer Support

2. My windows 10 version no longer supported -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows 10 version no longer supported -: For the past several months, I've been getting messages that I have insufficient disc space to install needed updates, despite plugging in a nearly empty 32 gig USB thumb drive. I've tried this several times unsuccessfully. Now I received a message that my version of Windows...
  3. Instagram no longer supports Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram no longer supports Windows 10: I am an artist and post to Instagram for business. In March 2020 they quit supporting the IG app for Windows. They told me to log on thru my browser, and now there is now there is no way for me to post content... Is there a fix?...
  4. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  5. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  6. Windows 10 version 1903 and no longer able to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 version 1903 and no longer able to scan: after being forced to update windows 10 to version1903, my brother mfc-L8610cdw device will no longer scan. it will print only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-and-no-longer-able-to-scan/959d0905-25ea-4c3f-a1ab-6ed3fb709155
  7. Windows 10 no longer supports defrag and optimise??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 no longer supports defrag and optimise??: Why has my computer no longer supporting defrag and optimising? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-no-longer-supports-defrag-and-optimise/9c8504a6-ca17-4899-84eb-c2261edb6af8
  8. Windows 10 1903 to support AVIF format

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 1903 to support AVIF format: Windows 10 version 1903, the next feature update release for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, will support the AVIF format. AVIF, or AV1 Image File Format, is a new image format based on AV1; it uses HEIF as the container and AV1 frames. Microsoft introduced support...
  9. Are parental controls in Windows 10 no longer supported?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Are parental controls in Windows 10 no longer supported?: I recently bought a new Windows 10 PC as a machine for my kids to use, as I was encouraged by articles I had read about the supposed parental controls. I've gone through the pain of setting up email accounts for my kids (who are under 8 years old!!!), only to find that the...
  10. No longer supported in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer supported in windows 10: Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY? 114620