Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i have a nevest intel drivers, on the previous version of windows everything was working. Now on teh 1903 when i'm plugin in a hdmi display for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TomaszDesaniuk, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

hi,

i have a nevest intel drivers, on the previous version of windows everything was working.

Now on teh 1903 when i'm plugin in a hdmi display for the first time the sound is good. But when im changeing the resolution, play a game on full screen, or unplug and plug again the hdmi there is no sound.

Some screens:

Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics) 0baaeb4d-168e-42b4-8307-ed76243aaadf?upload=true.png

audio driver for hdmi output:

Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics) ae47f6f0-3809-446d-a855-864a9a490718?upload=true.png

:)

TomaszDesaniuk, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Tweetatoo Win User

HDMI no sound using my Intel HD Graphics Audio Output

Hello,

after upgrading to Windows 10, I have an annoying problem. Connecting my Laptop to my TV using HDMI cable works fine and audio as well. But once I started the game Battlefield 3, the sound disappears on my HDMI and never comes back until I restart the computer.
    Swicthing my default speaker back to laptop speaker lets the sound function without any problems. But switching it back again to HDMI, the sound disappears and as said, a new PC restart is needed.

I contacted Origin and they said a clean boot may be needed. Done so, and still not working.

I tried to update Intel drivers through MS Update and also through Intel Website. I tried to update my audio drivers using MS Update and other methods. Still the problem persists. I thought it might be the cable.

I connected my MacBook Pro 2015 using HDMI and running Windows 10 Pro. Guess what, the game runs super and the sound as well! I do not think it is the cable.

Any Idea guys?? This is getting me frustrated!

My Intel Graphics is Intel HD 4400 (Processor Core i3 4010U) on Toshiba Satellite M50.

Thanks.

Tweetatoo, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Dacur Win User
    HDMI audio driver for ASUS X551M laptop?

This is from Intel regarding hdmi:
    • Install the latest Intel® Graphics Driver, this also installs the latest audio codecs for HDMI.
    • After driver installation, connect to the HDMI TV or digital display, using a HDMI cable.
    • Select HDMI audio as your default playback device. Click Start>Control Panel>Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Sound. The Playback tab lists the audio playback devices for your computer.
    • Right-click on the device for HDMI audio, and select Set as Default Device.

Dacur, Jun 13, 2019
  4. im2020 Win User

Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

Windows 10 HDMI audio not working?

I’ve just solved my problem of no sound via HDMI on Windows 10 on an Acer E5-571 laptop.

On several previous occasions I had tried reinstalling Intel (R) HD Graphics Famly 15.40.3.4248 without it solving the problem.

This time I (re)installed the Intel Chipset Driver 10.1.1.7 first and then reinstalled Intel (R) HD Graphics Famly 15.40.3.4248 and the cause of the trouble (Microsoft’s HD Audio Device) had disappeared and my TV showed up as a device for audio playback
    with sound on the HDMI connection.

im2020, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics)

1. Windows 10 1903 no sound over hdmi (intel audio graphics) - Similar Threads - 1903 sound hdmi

2. Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver: Hello. I have an Asus Zenbook UX450FDXI7-8565UIntel UHD Graphics 620 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Max-QI also have the screenpad that can be used. I use the following setup:Zenbook -> Hmdi cable to Marrantz Amplifier -> Hdmi cable to Asus Screen XG27VQ. I have noticed the...
  3. Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Muffled sound on Windows 11 using sound over HDMI and Intel driver: Hello. I have an Asus Zenbook UX450FDXI7-8565UIntel UHD Graphics 620 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Max-QI also have the screenpad that can be used. I use the following setup:Zenbook -> Hmdi cable to Marrantz Amplifier -> Hdmi cable to Asus Screen XG27VQ. I have noticed the...
  4. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  5. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  6. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio

No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio: Hi, I have windows 10 x64. Lenovo Y50-70. I connect by HDMI display Dell U2715h -> to display there are connected speakers. When I connect other device by DisplayPort there is normally sound. But as mentioned, connection by HDMI don't play any sound. Chcecked cable -...
  8. No sound over HDMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound over HDMI: Hi. I have a Dell optiplex 7010. [ATTACH] I have a Intel HD 4000 graphic card, with 2 Display Ports. I connected a "DP to HDMI" adapter to one DP, and an HDMI cable to an HDMI port of a Hitachi Smart TV. I installed the newer drivers, and in Device Manager I can see the...
  9. no hdmi sound after windows 10 update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    no hdmi sound after windows 10 update 1903: My laptop updated windows 10 last week but since then I have been unable to play sound through my hdmi cable to my tv. This means I can't watch netflix or youtube videos. I had a look in the Sound box and then at Playback. In that box only my computer speakers appear. My tv...
  10. Audio problem over HDMI

Audio problem over HDMI: Hi to everyone! I have this problem in last few month from a day when i install Win10 pro x64 (1511). I did not have this problem when i had Win7. When i want to watch on TV Panasonic ST50 i have problem with audio. Somehow Win10 always mess up drivers for audio after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel audio over hdmi

2. intel hd4400 cannot get sound thru hdmi

3. sound over hdmi when using intel processor graphics

4. intel nuc no audio over hdmi,
  5. hd 4400 no display audio 1903,
  6. no sound out of the hdmi on alienware 17,
  7. win 10 1903 problems hdmi audio,
  8. windows 10 1903 no sound,
  9. i have no audio codecs after 1903 install