Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, So three weeks ago my computer decided to install the 1903 update of windows 10 after I turned it on. After the update, I went to Add or remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Karanza, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Karanza Win User

Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues

Hello,
    So three weeks ago my computer decided to install the 1903 update of windows 10 after I turned it on. After the update, I went to Add or remove programs to see if any of my software or drivers had been uninstalled, everything seemed fine until I noticed 2 out of the 3 Nvidia drivers disappeared from my add or remove programs list.

To be more specific the drivers that were previously there before the 1903 update decided to take effect, were the following:
    • NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver (version 388.13)
    • NVIDIA Graphics Driver (version 388.13)

As of now, The only driver from Nvidia that was under add or remove programs was the HD Audio driver (forgot the current version but it's still there so it looks like its still working). I did check the Nvidia website and it said that the newest version of that driver is version 436.30 (WHQL) which was released on September 10th of 2019 and that was after my computer installed the update on August 29th, 2019.

I don't know if people are still having this issue as of now, whether if the newest driver version is compatible with the 1903 version of windows 10, or if Nvidia is still working on a fix to make it compatible with 1903. On the website, It doesn't say if its compatible with this version of windows that I've mentioned earlier.

I'm just as frustrated as they are and I'm afraid that if I install the newest driver I will have either the same problem as mentioned before or more additional problems even after my problem has been resolved. I don't know whether if I should download the latest driver from the Nvidia website or if I should go into device manager and let it automatically update the driver for me.

In case you're wondering, my GPU is: MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X Video Card. I also don't want to confuse this 1060 with the other Geforce 1060's when it comes to updating and installing a new driver.

If you guys are still having this issue even if its before or after you installed the new driver update could you please let me know? and If you guys could help me out, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help! Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues :)

:)

Karanza, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Karanza Win User

Hello,
    So three weeks ago my computer decided to install the 1903 update of windows 10 after I turned it on. After the update, I went to Add or remove programs to see if any of my software or drivers had been uninstalled, everything seemed fine until I noticed 2 out of the 3 Nvidia drivers disappeared from my add or remove programs list.

To be more specific the drivers that were previously there before the 1903 update decided to take effect, were the following:
    • NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver (version 388.13)
    • NVIDIA Graphics Driver (version 388.13)

As of now, The only driver from Nvidia that was under add or remove programs was the HD Audio driver (forgot the current version but it's still there so it looks like its still working). I did check the Nvidia website and it said that the newest version of that driver is version 436.30 (WHQL) which was released on September 10th of 2019 and that was after my computer installed the update on August 29th, 2019.

I don't know if people are still having this issue as of now, whether if the newest driver version is compatible with the 1903 version of windows 10, or if Nvidia is still working on a fix to make it compatible with 1903. On the website, It doesn't say if its compatible with this version of windows that I've mentioned earlier.

I'm just as frustrated as they are and I'm afraid that if I install the newest driver I will have either the same problem as mentioned before or more additional problems even after my problem has been resolved. I don't know whether if I should download the latest driver from the Nvidia website or if I should go into device manager and let it automatically update the driver for me.

In case you're wondering, my GPU is: MSI - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Gaming X Video Card. I also don't want to confuse this 1060 with the other Geforce 1060's when it comes to updating and installing a new driver.

If you guys are still having this issue even if its before or after you installed the new driver update could you please let me know? and If you guys could help me out, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help! Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues :)

Karanza, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Helmut Win User

You don't have an issue, you have a working driver.

Mine shows no Nvidia driver at all in Apps & Features, not done so for a few years.
    The 1903 Win 10 version upgrade did a new Nvidia driver install to a version not listed in MS update catalogue or Nvidia catalogues, dated about Mar 19.
    Broadly it has been updated about every year. I assume there are differences in hardware that is detected and an appropriate driver delivered.
    I do test them and note them. I prefer that than what amounts to being a beta tester for a latest driver.

Helmut, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues

Nvidia Driver Problem at Windows 10

Hi Emre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the Nvidia driver which you are trying to install is not compatible with Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Uninstall the Nvidia driver and download the Nvidia for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Nvidia driver from the device manager.

1) Press
    Windows key + X key
    when you are at desktop.

2) Select Device Manager.

3) Expand Display Adapter.

4) Right on the Nvidia Driver and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download Nvidia driver for Windows 10 and try installing it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Note: Choose Windows 10 in Operating System option.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 Nvidia driver issues - Similar Threads - 1903 Nvidia driver

2. Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10: So I have an old Asus prime z270-ar motherboard, Intel i7 7700k, Asus dual gtx 1070 8gb.Gpu will not recognize in bios or device manage. Nvidia drivers can not detect a GPU and Nvidia drivers say it's not compatible with my windows 10 os. How can I get my graphics card up and...
  3. Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia drivers not compatible with windows 10: So I have an old Asus prime z270-ar motherboard, Intel i7 7700k, Asus dual gtx 1070 8gb.Gpu will not recognize in bios or device manage. Nvidia drivers can not detect a GPU and Nvidia drivers say it's not compatible with my windows 10 os. How can I get my graphics card up and...
  4. Windows 10 nVidia drivers

Windows 10 nVidia drivers: I had problem running a program because of a NVIDIA GeForce video driver - WHQL driver version 441.66 December 10, 2019. I tried various solutions. What I ended up having to do was getting a copy of DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and removing the nVidia video driver that...
  5. Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of Windows 10 Pro 1903

Nvidia driver is not compatible with this version of Windows 10 Pro 1903: Upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 pro version 1903. My Nividia GTX 680 graphics card did not work. Tried updating the latest Win 10 driver 441.36 from Nvidia the error message Nvidia driver not compatible with this version windows? how can this be resolved?...
  6. Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903

Problem in updating nvidia latest driver on windows 10 1903: I have searched hi and lo, tried all combinations from manual, to sfc, to disabling, to uninstalling. no change. my windows 10 will not update, but will through the nvidia scheduler error daily. any more ideas?...
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 1903 Nvidia Control Panel issues.: Recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903, build 18362.175 I now realise the Nvidia Control Panel is not accepting desktop colour settings correctly. If I have Fast start-up enabled then it ignores Choose how colour is set when I have Use NVIDIA settings selected. If I try...
  8. ?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?

?Notify NVIDIA or Microsoft of NVIDIA driver issue?: Win10 1803 with all updates. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 display driver. MS Update installed a new version of the display driver and it has issues - audio is fine but video does not advance and most of the video area is covered with white blocks. I reverted to the previous driver...
  9. Nvidia driver for windows 10

Nvidia driver for windows 10: Hi sir i just changed my pc's motherboard and installed windows 10 1803 after i downloaded nvidia geforce experience and i have downloaded the drivers when try to install the driver it shows this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible for this version of windows please...
  10. Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver

Bsod windows 10 nvidia driver: My computer has been crashing since i built it back in January. I finally found out it is my driver. I have a GTX 750ti and when i uninstalled the driver I had no problems, but I can't play any games. I can use the computer perfect when I uninstall my Nvidia driver, but to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1060 t1 graphic card windows 10 1903