Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alan976 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d3ek6x/windows_10_1903_orange_tint_screenshot_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alan976, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo

/u/Alan976, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Anak Win User
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when a screenshot is taken using PrtScn key the screenshot turns out to be orange than the normal white. We are aware of the issue that you are facing.

We suggest you to try updating the graphics card drivers and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, you may try to roll back the graphics card drivers.

To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the Graphics driver and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

You may also refer the suggestions by Alf0508 replied on September 11, 2019 from the thread

My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

However, if you are using a Lenovo machine, you may want to try resetting the Eye Care Mode in Lenovo Vantage software and check. Kindly refer the Lenovo article

Screenshots and Snips have an unnatural orange tint

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo

Snip-It taking yellow tinted screenshots

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while taking screenshot using Snip & Sketch app on your PC as it takes yellow tinted screenshots. We are aware of the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try rolling back the graphics card drivers and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the display driver and click on
      Properties.
    5. Select the Driver tab and click on Rollback driver
    6. Restart the PC

If rolling back the graphics card driver doesn’t work then try updating the drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the display driver and click on
      Update Drivers.
    5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    6. Restart the PC.

However, if you are using a Lenovo PC then you can try resetting the
    Eye Care Mode
    from Lenovo Vantage software and check. Kindly refer the article by Lenovo

Screenshots and Snips have an unnatural orange tint

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo

1. Windows 10 1903 Orange Tint Screenshot Issue Addressed by Lenovo - Similar Threads - 1903 Orange Tint

2. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  3. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  4. Orange tint for a second or two!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange tint for a second or two!: Yesterday I updated window 10 with the cumulative 21h2 update and now every now and again I get a orange tint on my screen for a second or 2 then it returns to normal. I've checked the night light settings and everything is turned off. I've also turned it on and off again to...
  5. Screenshots tinted yellow???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshots tinted yellow???: The color balance on my screen looks normal, and if I take a screenshot and paste it into any program, the screenshot looks normal, but after saving the screenshot as a png or jpg, the screenshot is tinted yellow. I never had this issue before, until today. How do I prevent...
  6. Snip-It taking yellow tinted screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip-It taking yellow tinted screenshots: This was working perfectly until I shut down leaving the office one day and the next day I booted up and Snip-It now captures yellow tinted screenshots. I have tried everything and cannot find an answer. We rely on this daily and not it does not work apparently after some...
  7. Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording: The Screenshot and Screen Recording buttons in Office 365 are now inserted as ORANGE graphics. It also happens when I use my PrintScreen key and paste so may be more of a new Windows issue. Any ideas on how to fix this back to the normal white like it has always been since...
  8. screenshots & loding screens tinted yellow

in Windows 10 Customization
    screenshots & loding screens tinted yellow: I opened up my laptop after having it on rest mode... now every screenshot I take is yellow tinted (no matter what program used). My windows loading screens and pop up menus are also highlighted yellow. All my settings look normal from what I can tell and I'm not quite sure...
  9. Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Orange tint in the picture captured using Snipping Tool/Windows+PrtSc: Hi I am facing issues while trying to capture images on using either Snipping tool or Windows+PrtSc. When captured, the image is having an orange tint as shown below : [IMG] Could you please suggest any solutions on it. I have updated the windows and the respective...
  10. Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Has Orange Tint Now: Hi everyone, I'm an avid user of the Snipping Tool which was working perfectly up until yesterday (I believe this has to do with me installing updates but not sure which specific Driver is causing this issue). All of a sudden, whenever I screenshot something or even Print...