Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After 295 update a few days later I ran sfc /scannow it says some files are Corrupted and provides a log. I can't make head or tail out of this LOG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayWillig, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JayWillig Win User

Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help

After 295 update a few days later I ran sfc /scannow it says some files are Corrupted and provides a log. I can't make head or tail out of this LOG please help.

Also how can I up load the CBS.log file

:)

JayWillig, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 19, 2019
  3. RodJammer Win User
    Gtx 295 Windows 10 dual boot

My Nvidia GTX 295 card was working just fine until I set up dual boot.

I used Ubuntu 16.04 usb install disk and successfully installed Ubuntu.

The problem is now the GTX 295 works for Ubuntu but when I reboot and boot Windows 10

the card won't work. In device manager the cards are listed with error 43.

If I uninstall Ubuntu the card works fine for Windows 10 again.

Please help me fix this. I want to use both OS.

RodJammer, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help

1. Windows 10 1903 os18362,295 may have my windows os to be corrupted, Need help - Similar Threads - 1903 os18362 295

2. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  3. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupted, need help: Hello,Trying to boot my laptop results in a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c, and no commands seem to work, including the bootrec /bcd, bootrec /fixmbr, bootrec /fixboot. How should I proceed with troubleshooting?Any help would be greatly appreciated,Thank youEbad...
  4. Windows 10 corrupted, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

[Resolved] HELP! My PC may have corrupted data: [Resolved]I first noticed something was up when my computer loaded a blue screen and nothing else. Like the fool I was, I powered off the computer and turned it back on again twice, and on the second time it loaded.But something was off. Discord and google wouldn't load, and...
  6. HELP! My PC may have corrupted data

HELP! My PC may have corrupted data: I first noticed something was up when my computer loaded a blue screen and nothing else. Like the fool I was, I powered off the computer and turned it back on again twice, and on the second time it loaded.But something was off. Discord and google wouldn't load, and all of my...
  7. Latest Windows 10 Update may have corrupted my startup files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 Update may have corrupted my startup files.: I updated my laptop earlier this morning. When I attempted to use it, it got stuck on startup, so I naturally turned it off and back on. It was infinite loading. So, I tried the automatic startup repair and I got this.[IMG] I attempted resetting my laptop, it didn't work. I...
  8. Windows 10 update 1903 may 10

in Cortana
    Windows 10 update 1903 may 10: I really hate it, i cannot talk to Cortana without keyboard, i need a mic to talk to her, also many settings changed, also when i press on the cortana button, i have this [ATTACH] black bar not doing anything and i can't search any thing, REMOVE THIS UPDATE BACK THE OLD...
  9. windows may 1903

windows may 1903: when will windows May 2019 be available to all devices. I use windows 10 pro 1809, I cant wait to upgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-may-1903/33ed8da9-2155-4082-a1b4-57eb77804999
  10. How May I Receive the 1903 Release of OS 10

How May I Receive the 1903 Release of OS 10: How May I Receive the 1903 Release of OS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-may-i-receive-the-1903-release-of-os-10/6efeba18-e0de-457a-873e-6ee0afd96e1b