Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; have noticed tvvhat when printing a vvvduplicate of the file is generated in the queuevv At the time of printing the process is very slow and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan_Esteban_Carril, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files

have noticed tvvhat when printing a vvvduplicate of the file is generated in the queuevv
    At the time of printing the process is very slow and the documents are queued, I have noticed that when printing a duplicate of the file is generated in the queue

:)

Juan_Esteban_Carril, Dec 3, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Dec 3, 2019
  4. ET_2017 Win User

Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files

Windows 10 will not print PDF files

Hi, I think I have found the problem. After the Windows 10 update yesterday, I couldn't print with my software that prints PDF. Others softwares can print documents like .docx and .xls.

I found that one of my printers which I install is "missing" in the list of printers but still available in the software's printer list. I made a change to another printer driver of the same printer as the default printer. And immediately all softwares are
    able to print PDF. It is something related to the "missing" printer.

Suggest those with this problem to add a new printer setting and make it default printer.

ET_2017, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files

1. Windows 10 1903 problems printing PDF files - Similar Threads - 1903 problems printing

2. Will not print PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not print PDF files: I can display the file, but cannot print attached PDF files that I am getting sent. So I have to use "Print display page" which is a god awfully slow process. I thought PDF files were universally accepted format. Do you know why it hangs up ? It just sits there, does...
  3. print problems with win 10 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print problems with win 10 1903: I have noticed that if I have my PC running for a time say 5 to 6 hours and try to print to my only printer that I get a message stating my printer is offline. To resolve this I have to stop and then restart the printer spooler services. I have tried having win 10 manage...
  4. PDF print files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  5. Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1903 Printing Problem: Installed Version 1903 via UPDATE. Seemed like the update went well. The big problem for me was when I attempted to print anything no matter what program was in use. Every time I tried to print it would go to the SAVE function. I could never print anything. I do not and...
  6. printing pdf file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing pdf file in Windows 10: I have a saved pdf file on my computer. I have HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer. For some reason it will not print the pdf file. I have no idea why. I printed them all the time in Windows 7 but am now having trouble in Windows 10....
  7. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....
  8. Problem Printing PDF in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Printing PDF in Chrome: Windows 7: to print in Chrome, I would preview the PDF, Ctrl P and then hit enter. The pdf loaded in a new tab on top with the print button selected, so all I had to do was hit enter and it would print. Windows 10: to print in Chrome, I preview the PDF, Ctrl P, the new...
  9. Microsoft Print To PDF problem

Microsoft Print To PDF problem: This problem showed up on its own, not just after installing anything nor any updates. And the problem is with the Microsoft Print to PDF AND the Microsoft Print to XPS. I can print to a network printer OK. I cannot print to the "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer from any...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 1903 probelms with printing