Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for about 2 months now I started receiving BSODs with different error messages. They appear mostly once per day but that varies. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dutchie903, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello,

for about 2 months now I started receiving BSODs with different error messages. They appear mostly once per day but that varies. Sometimes after booting another BSOD comes up, but the PC boots after after that. Most common one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

The BSOD appears randomly as far as I can tell. Here's a list of what I tried already:

- Install latest drivers of everything

- Run Memory / Harddrive Diagnostics

- Install latest windows updates

- Check temperatures

- Complete reinstall of windows

- Update BIOS/Chipset and other mainboard drivers from the manufacturer

I checked the dumps with bluescreenview but all of them just refer to ntoskrnl.exe or Ntfs.sys without giving or driver name or anything related.

Download of the dumps + msinfo is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8q3y7wqqzdsigw2/minidump.zip

The computer is only half a year old.

Please help me

:)

Dutchie903, Oct 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Oct 5, 2019
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 5, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

1. Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - 1903 random BSOD

2. Random BSODs with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I get random BSOD's with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on windows 11. I also get bluescreens when I shutdown my computer. another problem that might not be linked is that the computer has started to run slow and programs take longer than usual to open.PC Specs:CPU -...
  3. Random BSODs with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I get random BSOD's with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on windows 11. I also get bluescreens when I shutdown my computer. another problem that might not be linked is that the computer has started to run slow and programs take longer than usual to open.PC Specs:CPU -...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: I turned my pc on after being shut down overnight, and it gave me a BSOD with the error code "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I tried booting in safe mode, but my pc just restarts and brings me back to Windows Recovery Environment. I also tried factory resetting, saving...
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e BSOD on Windows 10: Hi there, I have been having multiple BSOD on my computer. I have tried to reinstall windows 10 and have also made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. I have a DMP file that you can look at to see if you can find any fix to this. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys

Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys: I had the device checked by a repair center, they said they found no errors, no hard drive errors, no SSD errors, no graphics card or ram errors. So what it causing this bsod? Very annoying that I put a lot of money into a windows laptop just for this to happen as soon as...
  7. BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD (System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled): I had gone out of station for a couple weeks and when I returned, my desktop refused to boot instead giving a BSOD. I analysed the generated dump file and it states that winquic.sys is responsible for the BSOD. I am able to boot fine in safe mode. Please help me to restore it...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10 BSOD: Hi, I have had a couple of BSODs and the latest one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys being the problem. Previous BSODs have been also caused by ntoskrnl.exe. MY computer is self built and its running windows 10 64bit. Attachment...
  9. Random BSoDs - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (!!!)

Random BSoDs - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (!!!): Hello! I am having an unsightly problem with my computer suddenly starting to randomly crash out of the blue. It's entirely random, and sometimes it doesn't even throw up a BSoD. Sometimes it just hangs and I can't do anything at all. I have gotten a BSoD that I can show...
  10. BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD windows 10 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello. I am getting a new BSOD. Came out of nowhere. I attach the DUMP FILES . I refer to the dump from 25/05/2016Attachment 81560 51377