Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I deploy windows 10 1903. I did the Group Policy with the Roaming Profile and assign it to UO with computers PC1 and PC2. Step1 First login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Den__2010, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Den__2010 Win User

Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData

Hello! I deploy windows 10 1903. I did the Group Policy with the Roaming Profile and assign it to UO with computers PC1 and PC2.

Step1

First login User1 into PC1 i have Event Apllication two error - ID 522, ID 455. How much i turn on this GPO - i have errors.

The description for Event ID ( 522 ) in Source ( ESENT ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): StartMenuExperienceHost, 1948,P,98, TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-21-2112227423-1745655250-2445973439-15363: , \\.\C:, C:\, -1032 (0xfffffbf8), 5 (0x00000005), Access is denied.

The description for Event ID ( 455 ) in Source ( ESENT ) could not be found. It contains the following insertion string(s): StartMenuExperienceHost, 1948,R,98, TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-21-2112227423-1745655250-2445973439-15363: , C:\Users\user1\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log, -1023 (0xfffffc01).

Logoff User1, for GPO AppData\Roaming copy to Server.

Restart PC1

Step 2

Login User1 to PC2. Start Menu - empty not have default folders (Windows Accessories, Windows System, etc) , not have dafault Tiles. Presents only Windows Store applications.

I think GPO Roaming Profiles breaks the users roaming profile in windows 1903. This GPO on Windows 10 1809 - not breake user profile.

:)

Den__2010, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jul 5, 2019
  3. How to delete Appdata/roaming folder

Hi Tia

It is not recommended to delete Appdata\Roaming folder as it
    contains settings, temporary and cache files for many of your installed applications. It is also where
    programs on your machine store data that is specific to your user account.

For more information, you may check out these links that discuss related concern:

Can i delete AppData Roaming folder?

Windows 10 Roaming folder

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData

AppData Roaming Can't Open

Hi Charles,

The above issue might occur due to corrupted/missing system files and folder or if the user profile is corrupted on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent system changes?
    • Do you get any error code/error message on trying to access AppData/Roaming on the computer?

Method 1: Scan
    the computer for the presence of virus/malware by running the antivirus security software. Run the antivirus security software twice to detect and confirm the presence of malware/virus on your PC. Check for the status of the scan to view the presence
    of virus/malware.

Method 2:
    Run SFC scan and DISM scan by following the steps below and check if the issue is caused due to any of the missing or corrupted system files and folders on the computer.

SFC scan is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a system file is damaged. The
    DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt
    window by

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
    • Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type the following commands in the
    CMD Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open AppData/Roaming on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData

1. Windows 10 1903 Roaming AppData - Similar Threads - 1903 Roaming AppData

2. appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat: how do fix this problem , when i open task manager it said its from autolt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdataroamingservicegetrarusakdat/bbb040d1-a568-44e5-8db4-8851270c304c
  3. appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    appdata\roaming\serviceget\rarusak.dat: how do fix this problem , when i open task manager it said its from autolt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdataroamingservicegetrarusakdat/bbb040d1-a568-44e5-8db4-8851270c304c
  4. Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Roaming Folder in APPDATA: hello i was trying to move my Roaming Folder from AppData to Drive D: but I set the location to D: instead of D:/roaming using "Change location" on the properties of the roaming folder now my entire Drive D: is considered as the roaming folder and all the folders and files...
  5. AppData Roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    AppData Roaming: c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?...
  6. Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...

Deleting a folder in Appdata/Roaming/...: I've uninstalled a password manager app called ''Myki'' from my pc but it has still a folder in hidden Appdata/Roaming/.. i dont want any traces left because i need a fresh reinstall.. deleting a folder in hidden Roaming folder cause any trouble? actually i've deleted it but...
  7. appdata/roaming/win2.vbs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    appdata/roaming/win2.vbs: i have problem and i Get this message when Windows opens what is this ? appdata/roaming/win2.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdataroamingwin2vbs/71e5323e-0c25-4701-943d-21d7e174964f
  8. Strange file at AppData/Roaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange file at AppData/Roaming: Hi everyone, After cleaning my PC, I found a strange file located at C:\Users\facu_\AppData\Roaming\Stuartis. It has an .exe file named Ruch3idim.exe 340 MB. I can't find something related to "Stuartis" or "Ruch3idim" on Google it seems very strange for me. I scanned it...
  9. appdata roaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75
  10. AppData Roaming folder

AppData Roaming folder: I have accidentally deleted my AppData folder and I can't recover it. I bought my laptop from UK and the windows and drivers were preinstalled in it. And I have not any disc form where I can redownload drivers or windows licensed version. what should I do even powershell is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startmenuexperiencehost access denied

2. StartMenuExperienceHost 522 ESENT

3. win 1903 roaming

4. dossier roaming windows 10 1903,
  5. windows10 1903 roaming,
  6. what is AppData\Roaming\dxnwysnvbvtc Windows 10 Version 1903,
  7. startmenuexperiencehost (1652 p 98) tilerepositorys,
  8. win 10 1903 roaming profiles support,
  9. roaming profile windows 10 1903,
  10. 1903 windows store missing from roaming profiles,
  11. application does not have rights to 1903 appdata roaming folder,