Windows 10: windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?)

Discus and support windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok installed Windows 10 1903 upgrade and no updates left to install. Now I plug in my SUNPAK 72-in-1 high-speed card reader and it says all drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardGilbertson, May 31, 2019.

1. windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?)

Ok installed Windows 10 1903 upgrade and no updates left to install.

Now I plug in my SUNPAK 72-in-1 high-speed card reader and it says all drives are EMPTY?

**** this into Windows 10 not upgraded to Windows 10 1903 and all my files are there?

Clearly Windows 10 1903 is buggered up totally. Anyone else run into this?

How come Microsoft never checks to see and test this stuff before release? Are we the Beta Testers for Microsoft?

:)

RichardGilbertson, May 31, 2019
  2. PaulPChou Win User

update to Windows 10, 1903

hi Microsoft:

Windows 10, 1903 is out but want to know when is the best time to update to 1903. Based on this website, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903#442msgdesc, there are few issues with 1903. Should users wait weeks
    or a month after 1903 is out or safe to update to it? In this, error attempting to update with external USB device or memory card attached, I've read in another website that update to 1903 via the desktop, not from the USB drive.

PaulPChou, May 31, 2019
  3. Clean Install 1903 with USB stick

Hello. If I try to clean install 1903 with just the installation USB stick attached to my laptop, will I run into this?

"This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached

Does anyone know if the 1903 ISO has been updated with a fix to this?

Josescsr13716, May 31, 2019
  4. windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?)

USB issue with win10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the exact issue that you are facing with the USB drive?
    2. What do you mean when you say "sub-directory link" and "if its saved on a USB drive"?
    3. Is the USB drive letter changing itself after the 1903 update?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 31, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?)

1. windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?) - Similar Threads - 1903 says USB

2. D drive is completely empty after clean install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D drive is completely empty after clean install: Hi,I performed a clean install of Windows 10. My SSD is fine, contains my windows install with all the relevant folders and such. My HDD, D drive, is completely empty. I know all my apps and files should have been wiped, but how do I set it back up so it contains its versions...
  3. Windows Update 1903 will not complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1903 will not complete: After checking for update manually on my Windows 10 machine, I chose to download the latest update which was available, 1903. I did so, and now it will not complete the download, and my machine keeps going a high fan level. I have been unable stop the update to go back to...
  4. All USB-installed printers lost after Update 1903

All USB-installed printers lost after Update 1903: I had been required to install the May update (1903), under threat of the System that otherwise I would Looks the support. So I did. After that, all installed Printers were "lost". Installing web Printers was easy, but I still have Trouble with USB-connected Printers. Even...
  5. Windows 10 1903 Update Fails to Complete Install Process

Windows 10 1903 Update Fails to Complete Install Process: After running Widows update to install Windows 10 1903 on a Surface Pro 1, the process hangs after the first reboot. It is stuck on the screen that says "Working on updates. 0% Do not turn off your PC. This will take some time." Some time is currently 6 hours and the progress...
  6. USB Problem after 1903 update

USB Problem after 1903 update: Seemingly my 1093 update went through OK, maybe before the block was put on for USB connected items. I now have problems which appear related to USB. Adobe Lightroom appears to function perfectly until I attempt to import new image(s). It then hangs, even before the...
  7. Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903

Still Problems with Creating a Installation USB Drive for Windows 1903: One cannot download the Media Creation Tool for 1903 to make an installation for another computer. You go through the 2 hour routine only to receive that message that it cannot be done because to a USB. Windows said that they had fixed the problem with Update KB4497935...
  8. Clean Install 1903 with USB stick

Clean Install 1903 with USB stick: Hello. If I try to clean install 1903 with just the installation USB stick attached to my laptop, will I run into this? "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached Does anyone know if the 1903 ISO has been...
  9. Windows 10 1903 USB

Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923
  10. Windows 10 1903 USB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 1903 USB: Has Microsoft released v1903 to download so we are able to make a bootable USB Drive? 131923

Users found this page by searching for:

1. midiacreationtool 1903 blanks sd card

2. windows 10 1903 flash drive sd card