Windows 10: Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH

Discus and support Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like several other people I've seen here, I'm blue screening with an APC INDEX MISMATCH since updating to 1903. No secondary errors, just that one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffShultz, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH

Like several other people I've seen here, I'm blue screening with an APC INDEX MISMATCH since updating to 1903. No secondary errors, just that one.

I've unplugged the DVD-R, the secondary monitor, and uninstalled my Realtek sound driver. Nothing has helped.

Windows 10 Home, 1903, 6/13/2019, 18362.175

Minidumps can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvCrTvK2kUjPgvpG-cptsk0kaek5KA

This is a less than six month old HP Omen. Most errors appear to happen when using Word 365, but that's not an absolute.

:)

JeffShultz, Jun 15, 2019
  2. SavEm12 Win User

APC Index Mismatch

I got a blue screen telling me I had an error and it was gathering information and would restart. The problem was APC Index Mismatch. I've gotten this 3-4 times before. How do I fix this? I'm on Windows 10.

SavEm12, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    APC Index Mismatch

Hi Adam,

The DMP files that you've shared shows the error code 0x00000001. This was caused by the hal.dll driver which is responsible for implementing hardware functions on your device. To know more about the error code and the recommended actions, click on this

link

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Emman_02 Win User

Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH

APC INDEX MISMATCH

Hi, I am encountering sound and video stuttering after installing windows update, and changing some system settings makes my laptop restart with an APC INDEX MISMATCH stopcode. I have tried updating my drivers but I'm still having the same problem.

If this would help, my device is Lenovo 110-14ibr. Thanks!

Emman_02, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH

1. Windows 10, 1903 update APC INDEX MISMATCH - Similar Threads - 1903 update APC

2. APC index mismatch drucker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APC index mismatch drucker: Microsoft hat seit geraumer Zeit einige Probleme , und ich bin es leit dass hier Updates ungetestet oder mit gravierenden Fehlern zwangsweise per Update aufgespielt werden. Unsere Kyocera Printer M5521 funktunieren unter Windows nicht mehr was einzig und allein an Windows...
  3. APC Index mismatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APC Index mismatch: APC Index mismatch error code - win32kfullsystem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apc-index-mismatch/b83c6a77-3790-451f-ad3e-24102e944c0b
  4. APC index mismatch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    APC index mismatch: [ATTACH] Troubleshoot steps taken: 1.Check System Fileswith System File Checker Thesfc/scannow command will scan and find Windows system files that are damaged ormisplaced and repair them. Opencmd as an Administrator: sfc/scannow Note ifthat shows...
  5. APC Index Mismatch Error

APC Index Mismatch Error: Dear all, I am working on my Dell Latitude E5400 with latest version of Windows 10 20H2 updates. I have intel support assistant installed in my system along with Dell Support assist and I got couple of updates. Bluetooth and Wifi drivers. After installing updates Audio...
  6. Apc Index mismatch

Apc Index mismatch: Ive been experiencing heaps of bsods most of which i have fixed, but ive done all i can to no avail when fixing this error message. Apc_index_mismatch it happens at random intervals and i have updated all drivers, downloaded windows updates and much more but this problem...
  7. APC Index Mismatch

APC Index Mismatch: Hey Guys, I got a strange problem with my pc, it doesn't happen all the time its random when i boot my pc. Can't figure out what causes it, maby anyone has an idee? I've uploaded as much as info on drivers etc what i can find here: Onedrive Hope someone can help me...
  8. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: Hi there, I've just upgraded to windows 1903 a few days ago. After the update many of my office applications have been giving me the blue screen with the following error: APC index mismatch. This error has never occurred before and is constantly happening when using office...
  9. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: i am having this issue since 1 year. whenever i play any video the audio suddenly breaks and i get a blue screen with error code as APC index mismatch. Here are the dump files links: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16f39E5t9U7hTNKzGpiMSzA_JUhKadugA/view?usp=sharing...
  10. APC index mismatch

APC index mismatch: Hi I was working on my computer when suddenly I got the BSOD with the stop code: apc index mismatch. After the restart, I saw this in the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000001 (0x00007fff25900084, 0x0000000000000000,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apc_index_mismatch 1903