Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many YouTubers or gamers experience crashes after updating to 1903. Should Microsoft solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BoscoChungYT, May 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH

Many YouTubers or gamers experience crashes after updating to 1903. Should Microsoft solve this problem?

:)

BoscoChungYT, May 24, 2019
  2. ReidMiner Win User

Windows 10 blue screen crashes caused by nvidia graphics cards?

I have updated four computers to Windows 10. Two went smoothly but two with nvidia graphics cards crashed after updating and could not be recovered. I one case I recovered using Windows 7 recovery disks. In the other case I have had to restore to factory
    settings. I have two questions. 1. Is it the nvidia graphics cards that are causing the problem? 2. If so, will disabling the nvidia graphics cards prevent the problem from happening again?

ReidMiner, May 24, 2019
  3. Compatibility issues between Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card

hello I have an MSI gt60 dominator gaming laptop with Windows 10 home Edition it has an on-board Intel HD graphics 4600 graphics card and it also has a Nvidia GTX 870m for gaming my issue is when I do updates to the drivers for the graphics cards it causes
    a black screen and all I can see is my Mouse rapidly flickering in the background but no display of images if I plug in the HDMI and display it to my television it works after two or three attempts it also will give me a error message telling me that the driver
    for the Nvidia card has failed and it has loaded the generic driver I have looked everywhere for a answer for this issue bios is still accessible and causes no screen issues I can view that without any problem and my laptop does not have the option to
    disable the Intel graphics card and only use the gaming card for all purposes if someone has had a similar issue and nose of a solution please let me know thank you in advance

Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH [​IMG]

Moved thread from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

davidhenry2, May 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH

1. Windows 10 1903 Update is Causing intel and NVidia Graphics Cards to CRASH - Similar Threads - 1903 Update Causing

2. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver: Hello! So to start, today my computer looked very strange and upon further investigation, I realized that the resolution was set to 800 x 600. When I tried to change it, the max value was 1280 x 1024 for some inexplicable reason. I want to put it back into regular HD, but it...
  4. Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updating Nvidia graphic card/driver: Hello! So to start, today my computer looked very strange and upon further investigation, I realized that the resolution was set to 800 x 600. When I tried to change it, the max value was 1280 x 1024 for some inexplicable reason. I want to put it back into regular HD, but it...
  5. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  6. NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD PREVENTING UPDATES

NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD PREVENTING UPDATES: How long before Microsoft fixes this Nvidia graphics card problem. I'm stuck at update 1909. Whenever I go to the update screen this comes up automatically. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 1903 update kills my Nvidia graphics card and crashes Surface Book 2

Windows 10 1903 update kills my Nvidia graphics card and crashes Surface Book 2: My Surface Book 2 updated to itself to 1903 and it now freezes when I try to use Adobe Lightroom. Sometimes the Nvidia Control Panel (and any sign of the GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card) disappears first, other times, Windows just freezes. I rolled back to version 1803...
  8. Nvidia graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  9. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...
  10. Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia]

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mouse lag - Hybrid Graphics card [Intel/nVidia]: Hey guys, i recently switched to Win10 (clean install), after installing all the drivers i noticed a little mouse lag when i do certain tasks: Plugin any USB device Changing mouse settings sometimes right clicking on the taskbar I have noticed it comes from the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 bsod nvidia geforce gtx 1070

2. windows 1903 nvidia

3. graphic issues after 1903 update

4. windows 10 1903 nvidia problems,
  5. 1903 nvidia,
  6. install nvidia control panel windows 10,
  7. radeon drivers for win 101903,
  8. windows 10 1903 nvidia,
  9. windows 10 not updating nvidia,
  10. windows 10 1903 crashing,
  11. how win 1903 surface pro control panel intel,