Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I performed 3rd Installation attempts on my ASUS T101HA, totally I have perform 30th clean install of Windows 10. Why this Windows still full of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anandika Nevada, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth

Today I performed 3rd Installation attempts on my ASUS T101HA, totally I have perform 30th clean install of Windows 10. Why this Windows still full of Errors? I was lucky that I didn't update my Windows 7 to Windows 10. It will be a total disaster for my works.

Windows 7 Professional Edition 64-Bit I have been using it from 2012. I perform clean install for 3 times till today, and my last clean install was perform 4 years ago. Compare to my Windows 10 which I start using it from 2017, I have perform 30 clean installations!!!

Features were plague with bugs. Let start with certain point.

1. dot Net 3.5 is not installable by normal means (Produce Error which state source file is unavailable)

This issue is not yet resolve up to today. I be able to install dot Net 3.5 using type command from command Prompt, and I can't install from add/remove Windows feature. Clean install unable to resolve this till today.

2. Drivers is installed with but

After installing Windows, the next thing is install Windows Drivers... Install were successful but not successful. No sound comes out, VGA driver not initialize, Bluetooth unusable. Check the device manger all device were mark with exclamation mark with various error. Do 2nd install atempt ends up in a crash.

3. Crash, lag, crash lag.

Driver installation often crash. after successful install, the Windows get ver very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very laggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. You know how frustrating I wrote this? Restart took 25 minutes. To shut down itself took 12 minutes. And booting itself, starting from logo to the windows took 8 minutes and from log-on screen to Windows till alll ready 5 minutes. Sometimes crash.

So will anyone tell me if Microsoft is still hiring geniuses?

:)

Anandika Nevada, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Google Earth is not running in Windows 10.

Hi Cassandra,

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you downloading Google Earth from Windows Store or browser?
    • If browser, which browser are you using to download Google Earth?
    • What is the message displayed on screen when downloading Google Earth?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Google Earth in compatibility mode.
    Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Google Earth install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 18, 2019
  4. mist3r0 Win User

Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth

Windows Home 10 update from 1803 to 1903

I have windows 10 x64 home edition, version 1803.

I'm trying to update it to the new onw, version 1903, but my pc freezes every time when the installation is going to finish (around 80%).

I tried to update the OS in different ways:

1. Start > Settings > Update
      & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
      If updates are available, install them.
    2. Download the Update Assistant
    3. Download the Media Creation Tool 1903
    The result is always the same.

No errors, only pc freezing.

What do you suggest to do?

mist3r0, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth

1. Windows 10 1903 Update | Still Worst OS on earth - Similar Threads - 1903 Update Still

2. Worst OS ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst OS ?: Windows 11 is a worst operating system. Windows 10 is a best operating system for professional. Why you are always update windows 11. Please update windows 10. No need windows 11. Because, My pc is windows 10 and keyboard logo is windows 10....
  3. Worst OS ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst OS ?: Windows 11 is a worst operating system. Windows 10 is a best operating system for professional. Why you are always update windows 11. Please update windows 10. No need windows 11. Because, My pc is windows 10 and keyboard logo is windows 10....
  4. Worst OS for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Worst OS for gaming: Windows 11 is the worst os for gaming every game is lagging. There are so many frame drops and stuttering that it is impossible to play games with this **** os I have made a huge mistake upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 and they are even not fixing this problem...
  5. Worst OS for gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Worst OS for gaming: Windows 11 is the worst os for gaming every game is lagging. There are so many frame drops and stuttering that it is impossible to play games with this **** os I have made a huge mistake upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 and they are even not fixing this problem...
  6. Windows 10 - The Worst Microsoft OS Ever Made

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - The Worst Microsoft OS Ever Made: Windows 10 is the absolute worst operating system Microsoft has ever released for computers as a whole. There are way too many bugs in it, ranging from certain menus refusing to load to system crashes to giving notifications while using full screen applications even after...
  7. Still on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still on Windows 10 1903: I upgraded the memory in my daughter's Lenovo Yoga 510 and noticed that her laptop was still runnning 1903. I do not open her laptop much, but the other PCs and laptops have been on 1909 since last year. She has got Windows 10 home while the other PCs are on Windows 10 Pro. I...
  8. Windows 10 1903 is the worst

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 is the worst: Yesterday I installed 1903 finally and I was so excited cuz it looked good and stuff then I play some games and I see its VERY laggy and im a gamer and I tried everything to fix the lag please give me answers and microsoft fix thissss...
  9. Worst Os Ever

Worst Os Ever: I think this is a tarted up Os of the worst Os built by a pile of monkeys, bring back bill and his team and win 2000 one of the best os for win or im off to apple where real developers are windows i loved but now its all **** ui and nothing goes into the programming...
  10. Windows 10 is the worst Windows OS since Windows 95

Windows 10 is the worst Windows OS since Windows 95: Before getting a new laptop for my parents, I had very little experience using Windows 10. I despise the tablet style "settings" and flat GUI design. But now, I realize that Windows 10 is far worse than I ever imagined. Out of the box, the first-boot setup wizard never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google earth windows 10 1903

2. t101ha 1903 up date problem