Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have a issue after updating my laptop to windows 10 1903...The software is upto date. Some times my laptop takes time to shut down. It is spotted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fadil_AE, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Fadil_AE Win User

Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown

Hi

I have a issue after updating my laptop to windows 10 1903...The software is upto date. Some times my laptop takes time to shut down. It is spotted recently. I usually force shut down when this problem occurs. This problem wont be seen after for 2 to 3 days (may be more). Then again occurs. If anyone have any solution pls help

:)

Fadil_AE, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 9, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 update take time to shutdown - Similar Threads - 1903 update shutdown

2. Shutdown take along time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown take along time: Hi i use asus laptop vivobook 15 x542uf ,i install Windows 1909 on it , it is take more than 3 minut to shutdown,i install all drivers but i think thier where a problems, should i install last update...
  3. Windows 10 takes an exaggerated long time to restart and shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes an exaggerated long time to restart and shutdown: Hello. I have a 6th Generation Intel Core i5 CPU, a GeForce RTX 20 Series GPU and 16 GB RAM on a 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor. OS: Windows 10 Pro; Version: 20H2; OS build: 19042.685 And I have the following issues: 1. Windows restart time takes approx....
  4. Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown

Windows 10 takes a long time to shutdown: Hi. I right click the windows icon and then click shutdown or sign out then click shut down and nothing happens sometimes for 20 to 30 seconds. I can still use the computer in that time and then eventually I get the shut down screen with the rotating dots and the computer...
  5. Windows 10 shutdown takes more time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 shutdown takes more time: Hi, When I installed windows 10 a month back, it used to shutdown/login very quicky but since from a week, the shutdown is taking more time. Monitors are getting turned off but the system is taking too long to shutdown completely. I'm not sure if this is because of the...
  6. Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever

Windows 10 (1903) update takes forever: My laptop is installing the Windows 10 1903 (i think) update. And it takes forever. Right now it's at 26% after 3 hours. Is this normal? I mean i can't really be normal - since i can install Windows from scratch 3 times over in the time it takes the update to get from 0 to...
  7. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN: I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram. it will take a lot of time to respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-takes-lot-of-time-to-boot-shutdown/20cc21c9-eb8b-4f4c-8f09-28120946779d
  8. Update to Windows 10 1903 taking a very long time

Update to Windows 10 1903 taking a very long time: The download took about half an hour, but the install has been running for nearly 8 hours and is now on 91%. Will it finish if I leave the laptop on overnight or should I just turn it off now? What will happen when I try to turn on if I crash out of the install?...
  9. Windows 1903 update Shutdown problem

Windows 1903 update Shutdown problem: I updated to 1903, but have had to revert back to 1809 due to a shutdown issue. With 1903 installed, my desktop will not shut down, after selecting shutdown from the menu, my screen goes off but my PC remains on and I am forced to hold down the power button to get it to...
  10. Windows 10 takes long time to reboot, shutdown and/or logout.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes long time to reboot, shutdown and/or logout.: My laptop has windows 10 enterprise 64bit build 1703 and it is on company domain and bitlocker encryption is enabled on SSD. Sometime but not all the time, laptop takes long time to reboot, shutdown and/or logout. Did the sfc scan and found nothing. An interesting thing I...