Windows 10: windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

Discus and support windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We rolled out an update of the 1903 within a company. most employees succeeded. There are now a few wrkenemers whose update automatically falls back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JurianMeijer, Jan 15, 2020 at 4:07 AM.

1. windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

We rolled out an update of the 1903 within a company. most employees succeeded. There are now a few wrkenemers whose update automatically falls back into a "rollback". We can do little about this. We have already removed the virus scanner 3rd party, installed it via the update tool. But gene of the way has worked. Does anyone know how we can solve this.

:)

JurianMeijer, Jan 15, 2020 at 4:07 AM

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

3. TimmL Win User
    Windows 10 update 1903 undoing changes to your computer loop

Hi,

I just tried to install the new Function Update 1903 on my Laptop (Not sure about the version number).

On first try it failed got to the point of undoing the changes and worked normally again. Then i retried the Updated. Windows Downloaded it again and installed it and got then stuck in a loop where it tries to load windows with the circle dots, then a quick
    command prompt opens and then it says "undoing changes to your computer..." then at some point it restarts and does the same again.

- I put the drive out of my Laptop into my computer and checked the drive (with chkdisk and tried it with sfc on this drive but sfc says it could run the repair service).

- I Created a bootable USB stick and via the media creation tool and tried every repair option it offers.

- I somehow have now 3 partitions to boot from

1. Windows Rollback -> leads me into the boot loop

2. Windows 10

3. Windows 10 -> Sometimes windows tries to automatic repair but it won't help and both options lead to a bluescreen CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

-After a few attempts it boot to the recovery where also all repair attempts fail.

I'm now close to reinstall windows but actually don't want to reinstall all my applications on it.

If anyone has an idea what else i can try please let me know.

Best regards,

Timm

4. LR03 Win User

windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

windows 10 undoing changes loop

Laptop is stuck in an 'undoing changes' loop. I cannot access the file to delete the update causing the loop and I've tried to restart in safe mode but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Thema:

windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

1. windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop. - Similar Threads - 1903 update undoing

2. Windows 10 stuck on loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update: Windows 10 stuck on a loop undoing changes after unsuccessful update . After few seconds will reboot and get back to the same message . Tried few times to get to the safe mode but no luck. Is rebooting from a usb windows my only option?...
  3. cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot update to 1903 - windows undoing changes: rebuilt my laptop yesterday using Macrium the last build I had made was in January this year therefore need to update software and windows updates. System has updated to 1803 states there is an update for 1903 - download this system reboots - starts to install the update...
  4. Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes

Help Windows update Computer STUCK in a loop trying undo changes: Windows update gone wrong. Computer is trying to undo changes but stuck in loop. Have tried everything to rectify but no joy Anybody got an answer to solve problem...
  5. Undoing changes made loop

Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...
  6. Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop

Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop: Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop I updated my windows 10 on my PC last night but it froze, so i let it update overbight and woke up to the same %. I had no choice but to just turn off my PC and see what would happen. The “Undoing changes made to your...
  7. Windows 10 undoing update changes

Windows 10 undoing update changes: Hi, I have windows 10 1803, I am using Windows 10 update assistant to update to the latest version which is 1903 .. however when the download is completed and the PC restarts .. it shows me that blue screen that says "Working on updates don't turn off your computer .. etc"...
  8. Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes

Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes: I recently tried to download the Gamepass for PC beta for my Laptop and it needed me to update Windows 10 to the 1903 update. The update downloaded, my PC restarted and it got to 67% and then turned itself off. I turned the laptop back on and it had the loading wheel turn...
  9. Windows 10 update 1903 undoing changes to your computer loop

Windows 10 update 1903 undoing changes to your computer loop: Hi, I just tried to install the new Function Update 1903 on my Laptop (Not sure about the version number). On first try it failed got to the point of undoing the changes and worked normally again. Then i retried the Updated. Windows Downloaded it again and installed it and...
  10. March 2019 update undoing changes loop help!

March 2019 update undoing changes loop help!: Hel please new to this my laptop is in a continuous loop of a blue black screen saying undoing changes it goes on for hours it won't stop after the March 2019 update can't get into my laptop at all. Please any help appreciated....