Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to update to 1903 but I get the message your device isn't quite ready. I'm not sure why I'm getting this message since the PC is up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pjscott51, Jun 27, 2019.

1. pjscott51 Win User

Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready

I'm trying to update to 1903 but I get the message your device isn't quite ready.

I'm not sure why I'm getting this message since the PC is up to date with all the Windows updates.

Is there something else that I need to do to get the PC ready for 1903?

Thank,

Paul

:)

pjscott51, Jun 27, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 27, 2019
  3. windows 10 "the device is not ready"

Hi,

If your device is working fine in Windows 7/8/8.1, I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue. Though the article is for Windows 8.1 but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Get your apps and devices working in
    Windows 8.1

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T in Windows 10

Source: Windows Update for Business and the retirement of SAC-T - Microsoft Tech Community - 339523

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 Update your device isn't quite ready - Similar Threads - 1903 Update device

2. "Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Device isn't quite ready" for 1903 update in 2021?!: My work PC is still running version 1803 and I finally wanted to update it to 20H2 but it's not working:I checked for updates and first it installed a regular one for 1803 KB4589206 and then the Adobe Flash one KB4577586. Afterwards it found 1903 but when it tried to install...
  3. An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep...

An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep...: Today's windows update 28/04/21 for version 20H2 build 19042.928 is getting following message "An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet. We'll keep trying or you can try again now", any idea ?Many thanks...
  4. An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready: I left the pc after it needed to reboot after it installed I think this first update KB5000802, when I cam back all these were updated: KB4601554, SERVICING STACK 10.0.19041.860, KB4589212, UPDATE FOR REMOVAL OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER Since then I have this message :"An...
  5. An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    An update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready: I left the pc after it needed to reboot after it installed I think this first update KB5000802, when I cam back all these were updated: KB4601554, SERVICING STACK 10.0.19041.860, KB4589212, UPDATE FOR REMOVAL OF ADOBE FLASH PLAYER Since then I have this message :"An...
  6. How to solve "an update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet" issue?

How to solve "an update is being prepared for your device, but it's not quite ready yet" issue?: I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 OS Build 16299.1127. I'm previously running without any issues with windows updates not until i reformatted my PC and used my installation disk to format it. The necessary updates were installed though but feature update won't start to...
  7. Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device not quite ready for Windows 2004. Why?: I'm getting the "We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite for it" message. I appreciate, that Microsoft doesn't force this update, when it would cause issues. But what specifically is blocking the update? The "Learn more" page was less...
  8. Your device isn’t quite ready for it. 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your device isn’t quite ready for it. 2020 Update: Hi. Just gone to the update screen and got the message that my machine isn't ready for the new update. I'm a stickler for keeping things up to date, drivers etc. and making sure nothing is running that doesn't need to be. It's a modern PC so that's not the issue. Is this more...
  9. An update is being prepared for your device, but it’s not quite ready yet

in Windows 10 News
    An update is being prepared for your device, but it’s not quite ready yet: [IMG]When I tried to run Windows Update on an old laptop that had not been updated for a long time, for one of the updates […] This article An update is being prepared for your device, but it’s not quite ready yet first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Device not ready to update to 1903

Device not ready to update to 1903: Got this message: [img] Updated (or better tried to update) to 1903 (from 1809), but when i landed in the update setting, i got this message (desktop). Wondering what prevented the update, i first pressed the "learn more" button hoping that it would say why it could not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device not quite ready for 1903

2. windows 10 1903 your device isnt quite ready

3. windows 1903 device not quite ready

4. why isnt my computer ready for windows 10 1903,
  5. win 10 but your device isnt quite ready for it,
  6. windows 1903 not quite ready,
  7. windows 1903 not ready to upgrade message,
  8. windows 1903 your device isnt quite ready,
  9. is my computer ready for windows 10 1903,
  10. device not ready for windows 1903,
  11. WINDOWS 10 version 1903 but your device isnt quite ready for it,