Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 upgrade - ASUS X205TA keyboard+touchpad+sound+sd card reader no longer work

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 upgrade - ASUS X205TA keyboard+touchpad+sound+sd card reader no longer work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After upgrading to version 1093 on my ASUS X205TA notebook computer (32-bit), the keyboard, touchpad, sound input, sound output, and sd card reader no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JMoe80, Sep 23, 2019.

1. JMoe80 Win User

Windows 10 1903 upgrade - ASUS X205TA keyboard+touchpad+sound+sd card reader no longer work

After upgrading to version 1093 on my ASUS X205TA notebook computer (32-bit), the keyboard, touchpad, sound input, sound output, and sd card reader no longer worked. Tried Microsoft troubleshooting routines to no avail. Has anyone encountered and overcome these problems? Had to revert to previous version 1803 to regain these functions.

:)

JMoe80, Sep 23, 2019
  2. dezik Win User

Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation

Greetings. Got this annoying issue with my Asus X205TA laptop. Had it with Windows 8.1 and decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, once it got installed, as always, win10 downloaded and installed updated which caused BSOD on rebooting (0xc0000225 winload.efi). Tried to installed clean version of Windows 10/8.1 (Home / Single Language) but once it goes to initial installation window where you pick language/time zone etc - none of keyboard or touchpad are working.
    Somehow managed to install Windows 10 while connected my usb keybo to laptop but it seems that it installed smth like "PC" version of windows on Asus X205TA as there's even no battery icon in tray. Ofc laptop keyboard/touchpad still not working lol, tried to play with device manager/drivers - no luck.

This laptop has 2 usb 2.0 ports btw.

Any ideas? *Sleepy

dezik, Sep 23, 2019
  3. T-Wang Win User
    SD card reader not working

After installing a new copy of Windows 10 (because upgrading to AU destroyed my laptop), the SD card reader stops working. Nothing happens when insert an SD card. Please help?

Laptop model: ASUS EeeBook X025T

T-Wang, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 1903 upgrade - ASUS X205TA keyboard+touchpad+sound+sd card reader no longer work

SD Card reader not working.

Hi,

There are several reasons why your SD card reader is not working. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What are the other troubleshooting steps have you done so for?
    • Have you tried to use another SD card reader and see if it is getting recognized or detected by your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1903 upgrade - ASUS X205TA keyboard+touchpad+sound+sd card reader no longer work - Similar Threads - 1903 upgrade ASUS

2. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  3. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  4. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SD card/SD card reader no longer working

SD card/SD card reader no longer working: Hi. New to this so not sure of category. I have a Lenovo G70. Windows 10, 64bit My SD card reader has stopped working. In Device Manager, the SD card is not listed. I can't format the card as it is not listed. I cannot locate the card at all as it is not listed anywhere. I've...
  6. SD Card Reader

SD Card Reader: Hi Every SD card I plug in to my PC says it is Write Protected. I have tried everything I can find on internet to fix this but to no avail. Can anyone help please? 146468
  7. Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working

Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working: Hi All, My card reader is working as far as device manager is concerned BUT it is not making ding dong or Ping Pong sound when i insert it. i have tried new drivers, un-install & Re install etc and im at my wits end Please can anyone help?...
  8. SD Card Reader not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD Card Reader not working: My PC doesn't recognize my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader-not-working/6a47076e-3cbc-4d69-85bf-53aeedfc23bf
  9. SD-card reader not working

SD-card reader not working: Hi I am having trouble accessing my SD card it work fine with another similar laptop, mine just keeps telling em to format the drive, and when i try to format it says it is not able to format it. Alex...
  10. Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation: Greetings. Got this annoying issue with my Asus X205TA laptop. Had it with Windows 8.1 and decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, once it got installed, as always, win10 downloaded and installed updated which caused BSOD on rebooting (0xc0000225 winload.efi). Tried to installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x205ta windows 10 1903