Windows 10: Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working

Discus and support Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading to 1903 my voicemaill system no longer works. I can't play outgoing messages to people who call nor can I record messages they want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GregOates, Jun 25, 2019.

1. GregOates Win User

Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working

After upgrading to 1903 my voicemaill system no longer works. I can't play outgoing messages to people who call nor can I record messages they want to leave. I'm using a USRobotics voice modem and everything has been working fine until this 1903 "upgrade". I have checked the drivers and the unimodem drivers are there it's just not seeing my modem as a voice modem and installing it as a sound device to record calls and play outgoing messages. After rolling my system back to the previous version everything is fine. I know that I'll be forced by Microsoft to eventually install 1903 and that sucks as I really need my voicemail system........ Any suggestions?

:)

GregOates, Jun 25, 2019

2. Voice Modem for Windows 10 ??

Hi Larry,

As long as the driver of the Voice Modem supports Windows 10, it will work. If it didn't work, we suggest to contact the manufacturer of the Voice Modem you will purchase and ask for an update on the driver.

Regards.

Justin Emb, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Upgraded to W10 & VOICE part of my voice/fax modem FAILS. Anyone else?

This modem is the HIRO Model H50113, which worked well in Windows Vista and Windows7, but as soon as I upgraded to Windows 10, the new operating system deleted the driver that makes my voice capabilities work on the modem, so it FAILS in voice functions. It is not possible to add that driver back, since the OS kills it like a virus. I noticed the driver I'd used is no longer in the drivers list, and I've heard from HIRO that this is happening MORE and MORE, for those whose Windows 10 version is 1511 IOS Build 1058635. Until Microsoft fixes this, my ability to send and receive voicemail with this modem is DEAD. Microsoft should finalize and update another Windows 10 build, to correct this destructive effect.

LarryDalton, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working

Voice Modem for Windows 10 ??

I have an HP All-in-one desktop running Windows 10. It does not have an installed voice modem. Is there an USB voice modem that I can attach to my desktop which would allow me to connect my landline telephone to my computer? Not VOIP. I want to connect
    my telephone and actually use my telephone and have the voice modem act as a caller ID and answering machine. Twenty years ago I had a computer that would work this way. The voice modem in that computer came installed from the factory. Computer mfg. don't
    include voice modem any longer that I am aware of.

LarryWilson1946, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working

1. Windows 10 1903 Voice Modem stops working - Similar Threads - 1903 Voice Modem

2. Windows 10 voice to text Win + H has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 voice to text Win + H has stopped working: For a few days now, Windows 10 voice to text Win + H is not recognising anything I say. It just sits there saying "listening...", but none of what I say is converted to text.I have rebooted the PC. The voice to text facility in Word is still working, but the one built into...
  3. Windows 10 voice to text Win + H has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 voice to text Win + H has stopped working: For a few days now, Windows 10 voice to text Win + H is not recognising anything I say. It just sits there saying "listening...", but none of what I say is converted to text.I have rebooted the PC. The voice to text facility in Word is still working, but the one built into...
  4. Modem not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem not working on windows 10: My internet connection is very slow while using a HSPDA modem. It takes more than 30 minutes to load a page. Most times, it doesn't load at all. However, it's fast when connected to a WiFi network but the data consumption rate is extremely high....
  5. stop windows voiceing messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop windows voiceing messages: how can I stop windows or my computer from voice reading my emails...its driven me nutts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-windows-voiceing-messages/c9144e4b-fb7c-4aab-a4d2-5d2633526b3e
  6. Windows version 1903 phone modem issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows version 1903 phone modem issues: Woke up this morning to find that Windows version 1903 had installed itself. Also discovered that none of my phone modems would again not work with a program that I use to detect and block robocallers. Tried changing ports, adding initialization strings, trying different...
  7. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...
  8. Phone Modem stopped working

Phone Modem stopped working: I Recently found that my external USB modem has stopped working while trying to send a FAX. It also will not work with the PhoneTray telemarketer blocking system. I then purchased a new Hiro external USB modem that is supposed to work with Windows 10, but it also does not...
  9. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hi: My Huawei modem was working perfectly on windows 8.1, but after I upgraded to windows 10, my system wouldn't detect the modem, even though the led lights comes on. I'll appreciate a kind solution. 26434
  10. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hello All: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not showing, the display hangs and several other issue. Do I need a drive? if yes, how can I get one? Anticipating your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voice recorder does not load in windows 10 build 1903

2. voice modem windows 10

3. voice modem windows 10 ver 1903

4. win10 1903 broke callerid,
  5. windows 10 voice modem,
  6. voice button inwidows 101903,
  7. win10 1903 modem driver