Windows 10: Windows 10 1903x64 latest download

Discus and support Windows 10 1903x64 latest download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone have this problem: Trying to download version 1903 Windows 10 update and it goes thru the long process and it does not load!?? Have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by karlloeffler, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1903x64 latest download

Does anyone have this problem: Trying to download version 1903 Windows 10 update and it goes thru the long process and it does not load!??

Have checked Drivers - ok, checked Registry - ok, have done everything possible!!! Still does not install. Get error code 0x080004002.

I think re- installing Windows is the way to go! Or!!???

Any suggestions!

Thanks Karl

:)

karlloeffler, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 1903x64 latest download

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1903x64 latest download

1. Windows 10 1903x64 latest download - Similar Threads - 1903x64 latest download

2. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  3. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not downloading latest update: I am still running Windows 10 and have been trying to download the latest update viz.2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031356However, over a week has elapsed but the status of the download is still reflected as 10%. Is there any...
  4. Windows 10 not downloading latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to download latest windows 10 update

Unable to download latest windows 10 update: Hi so i recently checked to see if i had to update my windows 10 and when i check it took an like 3 minutes to tell me if it was up to date or not and it says "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. if you keep seeing this and want to search...
  6. Latest version of windows 10 download

Latest version of windows 10 download: I was downloading the newest windows 10 version. It was downloading but it will not get past 64%. Is there a way I can abort the download and return to the windows 10 my pc was already running?...
  7. win 10 ver 1903x64(kb450254)

win 10 ver 1903x64(kb450254): I have run FSX-SE without any problems until I did the above update. error is application failed side-by-side configuration. (0x36bt). Anybody else have same problem? bruk251 Bruce...
  8. iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update

iCloud Won't Download on Latest Windows 10 Update: I recently purchased the new iPhone xS, it won't be here until Wednesday, and I figured now was a good as time as any to install iCloud again after I recently uninstalled it. However when trying to set up iCloud I get this error message. "iCloud for Windows requires...
  9. latest window 10 update download

latest window 10 update download: my hard drive crashed, Where can i find the download of the latest window update so that i can install them from a disk instead of down loading from the window update online process...
  10. how to download windows 10 latest official iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to download windows 10 latest official iso?: so i have 2 laptop and i will install windows 10 in both of it but i cant seem to find the official iso of windows 10 for offline install 45076