Windows 10: Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues

Discus and support Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since i installed a clean copy of 19041.329 on my laptop my audio is unstable. I have delay sometimes and have to wait 1-2s before the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aNdRi3, Jun 17, 2020.

1. aNdRi3 Win User

Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues

Ever since i installed a clean copy of 19041.329 on my laptop my audio is unstable. I have delay sometimes and have to wait 1-2s before the sound starts running on my Razer Electra V2 headset. Theres noise here and there but nothing can compare with the noise i get when i turn on the Razer 7.1 surround sound from Razer Synapse.. then i hear mostly noise.. I am currently using my laptop's audio driver that is for version 1909 but i also tried installing the generic driver from the windows troubleshoot and the result is the same. My laptop is HP Omen dc1026nq.

:)

aNdRi3, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues

1. Windows 10 19041.329 audio issues - Similar Threads - 19041 329 audio

2. problem recovering windows 10 buid 19041

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem recovering windows 10 buid 19041: Hello everyone.I have tried to install Docker on a window 10 build 19041.After installation the OS ask to restart and after a little update never restart.Nothing was able to permit to recover.In the first time it give me a BSOD error.It was not possible also to connect in...
  3. problem recovering windows 10 buid 19041

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem recovering windows 10 buid 19041: Hello everyone.I have tried to install Docker on a window 10 build 19041.After installation the OS ask to restart and after a little update never restart.Nothing was able to permit to recover.In the first time it give me a BSOD error.It was not possible also to connect in...
  4. problem recovering windows 10 buid 19041

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Version 19041 has caused various issues

Version 19041 has caused various issues: 19041 Installed about November 2020 via Windows Update. After it installed, it started messy with key Touch Pad functions of Hold and Move windows and Click to close windows. I needed to change the Primary button to Right and Reverse the Buttons. So I am able to Hold and...
  6. Outlook Calendar Issue Windows Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Calendar Issue Windows Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041: I have the latest build of Windows 10 and have noticed that when scheduling in the Mail calendar app if I lookup a location and select it from the drop down the event window immediately closes and the event is not scheduled. This is a behavior that I have observed after a...
  7. Build 19041 Issues

Build 19041 Issues: I lost my email - rebuilt it from backups I lost my turbo tax 2019 - am rebuilding it from a backup I lost all my saved passwords - gone no rebuild I lost my video display - had to resort to vga and reinstall video drivers I lost printers - am trying to rebuild those...
  8. Windows 10 audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio issue: All drivers are updated Mine speaker and headphones get continuously disconnected and connected again and again i use windows 10 mine headphones work on other pc and when i connect the headphones in the jack it makes a fuzzy sound but it continuously gets unplugged at the...
  9. [19041] MIDI driver issue of 20H1

in Windows 10 Customization
    [19041] MIDI driver issue of 20H1: I using Windows 10 10.0.19041.207, this build will be RTM and stable 20H1 version. but I found some MIDI driver issues. This delete custom MIDI drivers, already reported...
  10. Windows 10 audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio issues: For the past month (starting Jan 24), I’ve been getting a reoccurring sound issue, where my speakers emit a periodic static/crackling/popping sound, while listening to music in iTunes, watching videos, etc. I’ve been trying everything to fix the issue, even so far as getting...