Windows 10: Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading

Discus and support Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I am trying to use Windows Voice Narrator and install Russian text-to-speech voice pack. But it is not installing. When I press the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DogeBaker, Apr 10, 2020.

1. DogeBaker Win User

Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading

Hello.

I am trying to use Windows Voice Narrator and install Russian text-to-speech voice pack. But it is not installing. When I press the button nothing happens. Is there any other way to install Russian TTS pack? I am unable to read websites in Russian or Ukrainian languages.

Thank you.

:)

DogeBaker, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Ex777 Win User

Own Voice not found 5800

Hey Unsu,

Thanks for replying..

All the 3 steps were already done and are as should be..

About browsing the list slowly.. did that too.. even checked all the downloaded sounds one by one...

Funny thing... 20 hours later suddenly "Own voice" showed up in the list.. i selected it.. started navigating.. hmm.. ok... Russian Sjava was talking to me.. buttttttt.. where are all the other downloaded soundpacks?

I went to the Own Voice application.. downloaded my pack.. (weird.. because i had already done this 20 times before..but it was found as not downloaded yet.. but ok..) and went to Ovi Maps.. what do I see.. there is still only one Own voice in the list.. selected
    it.. listened while navigating.. ok.. its mine.. but where is Russian Sjava now??.. nowhere... so it kind of works.. but it replaces the previous pack.. I cant choose between several packs..no... there is always ONLY ONE Own Voice in the guidance list...

Anybody an idea what the hell this is? Or is this supposed to be like this? .. cant imagine that....

Ex777, Apr 10, 2020
  3. biminibob Win User
    Nokia Own Voice - Problem Loading Packs In App

I have an X6 and have uploaded/downloaded my own voice pack. I can see and have selected "own voice" in the list in Ovi maps, and have selected it. But its silent. The voice pack did paly back clearly when I made it.

Any suggestions?

biminibob, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading

Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

I am sorry! But Windows update don't do nothing after selected Russian keyboard from list. I see only bottom< Remove>

1Korolenko2, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading

1. Windows 10 1908 Russian Voice pack is not downloading - Similar Threads - 1908 Russian Voice

2. Need help with Voice Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Voice Packs: Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on a program called Type to voice chat, which is on the Microsoft store, unfortunately type to voice chat uses the voices in...
  3. Need help with Voice Packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Voice Packs: Good afternoon, so I've been trying to do something with voice packs, I downloaded a copy of the Windows XP TTS voices, because I wanted to use them on a program called Type to voice chat, which is on the Microsoft store, unfortunately type to voice chat uses the voices in...
  4. Need help with Voice Packs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  6. Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the macedonian keyboard language pack in russian???: This is macedonian translated from english:Здраво, јас сум E_68XQ30This is macedonian the language pack's "Macedonian" text output:Хи, Иќм Е-68ЏЉ30...
  7. Asking for Bangla voice pack.

Asking for Bangla voice pack.: Hello Microsoft, I am a windows user form Bangladesh.I have a question related to voice pack. I installed the Bengali India language pack, but there is no Bengali voice pack available in settings. So is there any way to have Bengali voice pack in my windows 10 laptop ?Well, I...
  8. Russian file names in downloaded files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Russian file names in downloaded files: Hi, I'm having a problem with downloaded files with names in Russian, looks like downloaded files do not support Russian language example of downloaded file name ÂÊ ÊÒ-2 è ÀÏ. It's same fore Edge and Chrome Device Surface Pro 7[ATTACH] example of what file name meant to be...
  9. How to get rid of the russian keyboard in the Ukrainian language pack

How to get rid of the russian keyboard in the Ukrainian language pack: Dear support, For some reasons after installing the Ukrainian language on Windows 10 an extra russian keyboard appears: [ATTACH] Unfortunately it doesn't appear on the language page: [ATTACH] and on the language options page as well: [ATTACH] So I cannot remove it by...
  10. Russian Windows 10 (10240)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Russian Windows 10 (10240): Hi guys, I just installed a clean image of Russian Windows 10 (10240) on a new desktop PC I just received. I entered the insider product key and everything works fine, this looks to be a very stable build. The problem is, not all the apps are in Russian, especially...