Windows 10: Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

Discus and support Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The subject apps worked fine in 1903 18362.418. They start loading but then the blue startup screen disappears again and just discovering the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sekerob, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Sekerob Win User

Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

The subject apps worked fine in 1903 18362.418. They start loading but then the blue startup screen disappears again and just discovering the same happens to the calculator app and Paint3D too, probably more apps that are baked into the OS.

Of note is, during the upgrade, my full User ID settings and Onedrive content disappeared, the process setting up a new one and starting to replicate whatever was on the Onedrive back to the local drive Onedrive folder. A process that continues to freeze the system frequently for minutes on end, so I pause it during use (it seems to grab all me upload/download bandwidth... still no settings to restrict this.). Though this upgrade was billed as a minor, it ran for 3 hours before the login screen came back.

So, bombarding me with the "what do you think of this or that", is just futile... the feedback hub is dead.

PS Although I switch to Preview Release to get 1909, after the update & security was set back to Slow ring and tried to push me the 20H1 release.

:)

Sekerob, Nov 12, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

JimWynne, Nov 12, 2019
  3. TRAX W Win User
    October Update Snip & Sketch Eraser Tool

You're wasting your time complaining about it (or offering suggestions) here. Use the Feedback Hub, which you can find in the list of apps on the Start menu.

You are absolutely right. I did post in the hub too.

TRAX W, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Snip and Sketch app on Windows 10.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to know about
    the information.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try the suggested steps and check if the issue still persists. If the issue still persists try with the method 2.

Method 2

Reset Snip & Sketch app

1. Press Windows + I key and click on
      Apps
    2. Click on Apps & features. Select Sketch & Snip app from the available list of installed apps.
    3. Click on Snip & Sketch > Advanced Options.
    4. Click on Reset option.
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update.

1. Windows 10, 1909 18363.449 Feedback Hub & Snip & Sketch crash why loading after upgrade/update. - Similar Threads - 1909 18363 449

2. Photos, Todo and Feedback hub crashing after 22000.493 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos, Todo and Feedback hub crashing after 22000.493 update: Apps immediately close after trying to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-todo-and-feedback-hub-crashing-after/c33d0b4c-cec6-4d6b-b722-6e928227eaf5
  3. Photos, Todo and Feedback hub crashing after 22000.493 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos, Todo and Feedback hub crashing after 22000.493 update: Apps immediately close after trying to load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-todo-and-feedback-hub-crashing-after/c33d0b4c-cec6-4d6b-b722-6e928227eaf5
  4. Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes

Get Help and Feedback Hub crashes: Split from this thread.The biggest irony, for me at least, is that if I open ANY Settings page and click on "Get help" or "Give feedback" in the sidebar, those two apps also crash instantly. It's impossible for me to use these features as of the latest Windows Update....
  5. Snip and Sketch Crashing

Snip and Sketch Crashing: Ever since I replace my trusty old Dell Workstation with a new HP Z4 Workstation ...both running Insider Beta Builds...the Snip and Sketch tool locks up and/or crashes. I have searched and tried everything. I have been using Greenshot as an alternative but it is not as fast...
  6. Snip and Sketch Crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip and Sketch Crashing: Ever since I replace my trusty old Dell Workstation with a new HP Z4 Workstation ...both running Insider Beta Builds...the Snip and Sketch tool locks up and/or crashes. I have searched and tried everything. I have been using Greenshot as an alternative but it is not as fast...
  7. Windows 10 1909 build 18363

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1909 build 18363: Hi all, I have a notebook with installed Windows 10 1909 build 18363 Enterprise This is a new installation in a new notebook I work with screenshot Shift+Windos+S for customize manual, etc. But in this new notebook when I take a screenshot it appears with a SID sequence...
  8. Snip and sketch crashes 100%

Snip and sketch crashes 100%: SNip and sketch stopped working on me. When I attempt to open a sketch is just crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch-crashes-100/ece364dc-9b94-42c8-911a-d8f1c817ebfc
  9. Snip & Sketch not working after updated Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch not working after updated Windows 10 1909: I did try to reset, reinstall and restart the PC. Nothing works. I'm using this feature a lot in my works, now I have to click on it in the start and press Ctrl+N or click New instead of Window+Shift+S like before. My PC infor: [ATTACH] here is the video I'm using it...
  10. Feedback Hub: cannot load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Feedback Hub: cannot load: [ATTACH] hi there: I have an issue. I cannot load my feedback hub. When I click on feedback or click on report a problem/suggest a feature, it will not load. Keep on going around circles. Any way to fix that issue or anyone has/had that issue? There is an error message as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 Paint 3D crash

2. windows 18363 crashing