Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have just updated my laptop from Windows 10 version 1809 to 1909 and have found that my Bluetooth drivers have all been corrupted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mr Kaos, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Mr Kaos Win User

Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

Hello,

I have just updated my laptop from Windows 10 version 1809 to 1909 and have found that my Bluetooth drivers have all been corrupted and unusable.

I tried forgetting and reconnecting the devices, primarily my mouse, to which ever time I pair it it states "Your device is ready to go!", and a moment later it lists under the device name "Driver error". This happened to my keyboard and all other previously connected Bluetooth devices and I cannot use any of them as intended.

I'd prefer to not be on an older version of Windows 10, so if anyone knows a solution to this, that would be great.

:)

Mr Kaos, Mar 4, 2020
  2. GregD33 Win User

Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

For others with an Intel Bluetooth driver, but the same issue described in OP, install the latest drivers from this location:

Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10

1909 broke Bluetooth for me, but these drivers (21.50.0 version at current) fixed everything for me...

Good luck!

EDIT: also, MS please get your act together with regards to Bluetooth.

GregD33, Mar 4, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

Yesterday I moved from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 1909 by deleting everything on the hard drive. My Bluetooth headset, which was working properly before the format process, was no longer detected. I tried connecting again after making sure I had installed
    all the drivers and made all the Windows updates, but the result didn't change.

I have erased and reinstalled the drivers for my wireless adapter from the device manager maybe 50 times, and finally managed to connect to my headset. After using it for 5-6 hours, I turned off the computer, and when I turned it back on, it didn't detect
    my headset. In the same way, I erased the driver and reinstalled it repeatedly, but this time it did not work. These are the solutions I've tried:

1. I ran the "sfc / scannow" command. I did 100% scan and couldn't find anything.
    2. I uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, including the audio driver.
    3. I updated all drivers with IOBIT Driver Booster.
    4. I installed the drivers that I downloaded from the official site of my computer.
    5. I shut down and restart all of the Bluetooth-related services from the "Services" section of Windows.
    None of the above solve my problem.

My Bluetooth adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0,

My Bluetooth headset: Xiaomi Airdots Earbuds TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Headset (works on my phone. So there's nothing wrong with the headset)

I know that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work on the same adapter. Wi-Fi is working fine. I've been trying to solve this problem for two days. Please help me.

Batuhan ALPEREN, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

1. Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers - Similar Threads - 1909 broke Bluetooth

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke: A few days back I had opened my computer and took out my wireless earbuds, which should've connected to my PC automatically. For some reason, they connected to my brother's phone, which I have never connected them to. I couldn't reconnect the earbuds and I could not remove...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke: A few days back I had opened my computer and took out my wireless earbuds, which should've connected to my PC automatically. For some reason, they connected to my brother's phone, which I have never connected them to. I couldn't reconnect the earbuds and I could not remove...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Completely Broke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Updated to Version 1909 - Broke everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updated to Version 1909 - Broke everything: Hello, my computer forced a windows 10 update and now I can't play video on the internet Youtube, Vimeo in any of the browsers I have installed. I also cannot download apps from the store. They get stuck on downloading. I also have an update the won't install named "2020-09...
  6. 1909 Update broke stuff

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1909 Update broke stuff: Well here we go, After the 1909 update this morning, My Strafe RGB Mk2 keyboard is no longer recognized by my iCUE software and now Paintshop Pro X6 will no longer open or save an image. Not shjure what else is broken yet. Running WIndows Pro 64 1909 (OS Build 18363.959)....
  7. Win10 1909 broke bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1909 broke bluetooth: After an upgrade from Windows 10 1903 to 1909, my bluetooth is broken. When enabled, my PC beeps constantly and the Device Manager flashes like it is adding hardware. If I disabled BT in Device Manager, the beeping stops....
  8. Scrolling is broke on win10 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling is broke on win10 1909: Scrolling is broke on win10 1909 ver. 18363.535, it works in explorer but nothing else; store, settings and everything else it just scrolls to the top of the page,in settings as soon as you select an item it goes back to the top. I have ran sfc/scannow and not integrity...
  9. Win10 1909 broke bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 1909 broke bluetooth: After an upgrade from Windows 10 1903 to 1909, my bluetooth is broken. When enabled, my PC beeps constantly and the Device Manager flashes like it is adding hardware. If I disabled BT in Device Manager, the beeping stops. In Win10 Settings, there is no option to turn BT...
  10. Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth: Yesterday I moved from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 1909 by deleting everything on the hard drive. My Bluetooth headset, which was working properly before the format process, was no longer detected. I tried connecting again after making sure I had installed all the drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth not working update win10 1903 atheros

2. windows 10 1909 bluetooth driver