Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday I moved from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 1909 by deleting everything on the hard drive. My Bluetooth headset, which was working properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Batuhan ALPEREN, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

Yesterday I moved from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 1909 by deleting everything on the hard drive. My Bluetooth headset, which was working properly before the format process, was no longer detected. I tried connecting again after making sure I had installed all the drivers and made all the Windows updates, but the result didn't change.

I have erased and reinstalled the drivers for my wireless adapter from the device manager maybe 50 times, and finally managed to connect to my headset. After using it for 5-6 hours, I turned off the computer, and when I turned it back on, it didn't detect my headset. In the same way, I erased the driver and reinstalled it repeatedly, but this time it did not work. These are the solutions I've tried:

1. I ran the "sfc / scannow" command. I did 100% scan and couldn't find anything.
    2. I uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, including the audio driver.
    3. I updated all drivers with IOBIT Driver Booster.
    4. I installed the drivers that I downloaded from the official site of my computer.
    5. I shut down and restart all of the Bluetooth-related services from the "Services" section of Windows.
    None of the above solve my problem.

My Bluetooth adapter: Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0,

My Bluetooth headset: Xiaomi Airdots Earbuds TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Headset (works on my phone. So there's nothing wrong with the headset)

I know that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work on the same adapter. Wi-Fi is working fine. I've been trying to solve this problem for two days. Please help me.

:)

Batuhan ALPEREN, Oct 29, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 29, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth

1. Windows 10 1909 Broke My Bluetooth - Similar Threads - 1909 Broke Bluetooth

2. Windows 11 broke my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke my bluetooth: Hello!I updated to Windows 11 and now my bluetooth devices won't work. They all connect, but no sound comes through. I have tested with 3 devices, none work. I tested the devices with my other computer and then all work.Image attached:The devices connect, but still show...
  3. Windows 11 broke my bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 broke my bluetooth: Hello!I updated to Windows 11 and now my bluetooth devices won't work. They all connect, but no sound comes through. I have tested with 3 devices, none work. I tested the devices with my other computer and then all work.Image attached:The devices connect, but still show...
  4. Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth: After a Windows update to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, I have spent many hours searching for the answer and I have tried many different steps and none have solved my problem, I would like some help from you....
  5. Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating Windows broke my Bluetooth: After a Windows update to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, I have spent many hours searching for the answer and I have tried many different steps and none have solved my problem, I would like some help from you....
  6. Windows Update 1909 Broke My Pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update 1909 Broke My Pc: After getting on my PC this morning after an update last night, I noticed my audio was no longer working. Weirdly enough I cannot fix it even after forcing windows audio services to restart multiple times. All my drivers are working correctly. I also cannot open my documents...
  7. Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1909 broke Bluetooth drivers: Hello, I have just updated my laptop from Windows 10 version 1809 to 1909 and have found that my Bluetooth drivers have all been corrupted and unusable. I tried forgetting and reconnecting the devices, primarily my mouse, to which ever time I pair it it states "Your...
  8. Win10 1909 broke bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1909 broke bluetooth: After an upgrade from Windows 10 1903 to 1909, my bluetooth is broken. When enabled, my PC beeps constantly and the Device Manager flashes like it is adding hardware. If I disabled BT in Device Manager, the beeping stops....
  9. Win10 1909 broke bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 1909 broke bluetooth: After an upgrade from Windows 10 1903 to 1909, my bluetooth is broken. When enabled, my PC beeps constantly and the Device Manager flashes like it is adding hardware. If I disabled BT in Device Manager, the beeping stops. In Win10 Settings, there is no option to turn BT...
  10. Windows 10 update 1909 broke my Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 1909 broke my Chrome browser: Two days ago I did the 1909 update. Since then my Chrome browser has become all quirky. When I close a tab, the entire browser minimizes. When I go to open a YouTube video in another tab, both the new tab and the current tab show the video playing. And then when I hit 'back'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install bluetooth on windows 10 version 1909

2. install bluetooth adapter in windows 10 version 1909

3. https://www.customizewindows.net/threads/windows-10-1909-broke-my-bluetooth.253858/

4. windows 1909 bluetooth,
  5. Window 10 1909 driver for old bluetooth,
  6. 1909 bluetooth