Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues. I am going to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ConstantinAmundsen, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Hi!

I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues.

I am going to be including some dump files.

The errors I am encountering are: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

"Fixes" I tried:

Clean Re-Install of Windows with a fresh Image

Nvidia driver Re-Install

Only using drivers from the asus website

Using all Updated drivers using Driver Booster 3

Disabling Standby and Energysaving in Poweroptions

Disabling Automatic enabling of Energysaver mode

SFC scan

Hardware Health Scan

Disable fast startup on windows

Looking for Warning triangles on drivers in Windows Secure Mode with Networking

I think this is all i tried.

I cant even tell when this occurs. Sometimes in one day it doesnt occur at all, rendering videos and doing basically heavy tasks.

In some days even during normal use or when i do nothig and just leave the desk it comes.

Some days it isnt thre, some days its there literally 15 times.

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE was the most.

Bios is on the updated 307 Version from the Asus Website.

All Asus proprietary drivers are installed an the system works fine besides these errors.

System Dump: https://cloud.diamond-excellence.org/index.php/s/qeyybPLd4GPQKM5

I hope someone can help me.

:)

ConstantinAmundsen, Feb 14, 2020

2. Does My New ZenBook Pro Not Flip?

OIt obviously doesn't turn into a tablet if you are holding the device and it doesn't turn into a tablet.The Zenbook Flip series is the series with 2-in-1 models. The product page for your device is here: ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW | Laptops | ASUS USA

There is no mention of it being a hybrid laptop.

Billy_Batson, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Sound doesn't work on Asus Zenbook 14

Hey, I recently got the Asus Zenbook 14. It worked fine up until today, when the sound suddenly stopped working. The sound icon on the bottom bar had a red X. I went through the troubleshooter and it removed the X but it didn't fix the sound. External headphones
    don't work either. Does anyone have a fix?

potato8432, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

1. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14 - Similar Threads - 1909 BSOD Asus

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. apps & features for asus vivobook go flip 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps & features for asus vivobook go flip 14: Vivobook go 14 Flip has microsoft windows apps & features are missing on vivobook go 14 flip im trying to download and the microsoft recommended setting is turned to on, i can not download anything how do i turn the microsoft recommend setting to off on a asus vivobook go 14...
  5. Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 with Asus ZenBook: Hi, I would like to force a portrait view screen automatically when flipping the screen around behind my keyboard every time. And have it automatically set to landscape when using the ZenBook in labtop mode. In other words, Is there a way to have always - what ever...
  6. Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering in ASUS Zenbook 14 UX425JA on Windows 10 2004: Hey, ever since I updated to Windows 10 2004 my screen flickers when I turn on my computer after shutting it down. The problem does not occur when I restart my PC or wake it from sleep. The BIOS and all my drivers are updated to their latest versions. However, when I roll...
  7. Blue Tooth on Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP401M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Tooth on Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TP401M: Afternoon - the blue tooth icon has gone, also any mention of blue tooth on this computer. When I get into settings it is showing a blue tooth mouse visual but saying that it is turned off. No matter what I do, the mouse will not turn on! I cannot uninstall it because it...
  8. my asus zenbook flip 14 ux463f does not boot after shutting down?

my asus zenbook flip 14 ux463f does not boot after shutting down?: you can see that the laptop is still on because the light on the side is still on but the device does not react to any keystrokes or to pressing the on/off button. i have to unload my laptop and plug it in again so that it starts up again normally. why is that? it is really...
  9. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?: I would like to use the volume and brightness keys without having to press the Fn key. There is no option in bios to change it. I've also tried different combinations like Fn + Esc, Fn + Caps Lock, Fn + Numlk and nothing works. My model number is ASUS UX561UA. Thank you....
  10. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 battery don`t show in windows

2. asus zenbook flip 14 bsod