Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues. I am going to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ConstantinAmundsen, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:02 AM.

1. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Hi!

I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues.

I am going to be including some dump files.

The errors I am encountering are: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

"Fixes" I tried:

Clean Re-Install of Windows with a fresh Image

Nvidia driver Re-Install

Only using drivers from the asus website

Using all Updated drivers using Driver Booster 3

Disabling Standby and Energysaving in Poweroptions

Disabling Automatic enabling of Energysaver mode

SFC scan

Hardware Health Scan

Disable fast startup on windows

Looking for Warning triangles on drivers in Windows Secure Mode with Networking

I think this is all i tried.

I cant even tell when this occurs. Sometimes in one day it doesnt occur at all, rendering videos and doing basically heavy tasks.

In some days even during normal use or when i do nothig and just leave the desk it comes.

Some days it isnt thre, some days its there literally 15 times.

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE was the most.

Bios is on the updated 307 Version from the Asus Website.

All Asus proprietary drivers are installed an the system works fine besides these errors.

System Dump: https://cloud.diamond-excellence.org/index.php/s/qeyybPLd4GPQKM5

I hope someone can help me.

:)

ConstantinAmundsen, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:02 AM

2. Does My New ZenBook Pro Not Flip?

OIt obviously doesn't turn into a tablet if you are holding the device and it doesn't turn into a tablet.The Zenbook Flip series is the series with 2-in-1 models. The product page for your device is here: ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW | Laptops | ASUS USA

There is no mention of it being a hybrid laptop.

Billy_Batson, Feb 14, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  3. Sound doesn't work on Asus Zenbook 14

Hey, I recently got the Asus Zenbook 14. It worked fine up until today, when the sound suddenly stopped working. The sound icon on the bottom bar had a red X. I went through the troubleshooter and it removed the X but it didn't fix the sound. External headphones
    don't work either. Does anyone have a fix?

4. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Thema:

Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

1. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14 - Similar Threads - 1909 BSOD Asus

2. ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I have decided to upgrade my SSD to get more storage space in my laptop needed for academic softwares. Went from a SATA SanDisk 256GB to a PCIe Sabrent 2TB. A little overkill. After having trouble modifying the sector size for compatibility, I finally reinstalled Windows 10....
  3. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?: I would like to use the volume and brightness keys without having to press the Fn key. There is no option in bios to change it. I've also tried different combinations like Fn + Esc, Fn + Caps Lock, Fn + Numlk and nothing works. My model number is ASUS UX561UA. Thank you....
  4. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.: For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and then restarts as if everything worked flawlessly. Except it doesn't finish booting. Eventually I have to manually turn the...
  5. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...
  6. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  7. My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14)

My laptop freezes when I put the charger (Asus VivoBook Flip 14): Hello, I'm new here. My having problems with my laptop because it freezes everytime I put the charger and I had to reboot it and it's exhausting. I'm afraid it would damage my laptop if I reboot it everytime it freezes. Any tips?...
  8. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10: Since upgrading to windows my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ???? Note : I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip...
  9. Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus flip lock does not work on windows 10: Since upgrading to windows to my flip lock does not work on my ASUS TP-300LJ. When I flip my laptop over to tablet mode , keyboard and touchpad not disabled any one can help me ???? Note : I've tried everything you can imagine. I downloaded ATK, SmartGesture and Asus Flip...
  10. ASUS Zenbook Windows 10 completely freezes but only on battery.

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Zenbook Windows 10 completely freezes but only on battery.: I have an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB that I purchased a few weeks ago. It works perfectly when plugged, but for some reason it freezes on me when I am not plugged in (running on battery). It will randomly freeze from anywhere between 10 minutes and beyond. The computer will do a...