Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Alan976 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dbhcov/windows_10_1909_coming_soon_here_are_the_new/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alan976, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features

/u/Alan976, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

Read more: New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10 - Thurrott.com

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  3. ssn650 Win User
    New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features

1. Windows 10 1909 Coming Soon, Here Are the New Features - Similar Threads - 1909 Coming Soon

2. Windows 11 is getting these new features soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 is getting these new features soon: Microsoft plans to release the next Moments update for Windows 11 soon. Moments updates are smaller feature updates that introduce changes to the Windows 11 operating system. The company has not revealed a launch date, but it did push the changes to the Release Preview...
  3. Changing new feature of Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing new feature of Windows 10 version 1909: Just updated Windows 10 to version 1909. I now have a pop up window that is running in the foreground. It shows CPU GPU VRAM RAM AND FPS. How can I turn this off or at least run in the background. When I watch a video, this pop up shows up in the middle of the screen....
  4. Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H1 is coming soon, here are the new features: Microsoft has confirmed that this fall’s feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be identical to the already-available May 2020 Update (version 2004). If the typical upgrade scheduled is followed again, we’ll see Windows 10 21H1 update in the Spring of 2021, but rumours suggest...
  5. Windows 10 version 1909: new and changed features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1909: new and changed features: Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date for Windows 10 version 1909, a new feature update for Windows 10 that does not have many of the characteristics of a feature update. It is expected to be released in October 2019 via Windows Update and other updating systems....
  6. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  7. Here comes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Here comes Windows 10: [img] Just a couple more days. . .*Smile 9063
  8. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 7499
  9. New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Share Experience is Coming (Soon) to Windows 10: At its October Windows 10 event, Microsoft showed off a new taskbar-based My People feature. But tied to that is an improved Share experience, which can now be enabled (sort of) in Insider builds. “We asked ourselves, what would it mean to prioritize our most important...
  10. New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New features and improvements coming to Windows 10: [img] During the Microsoft 2015 Build conference, Joe Belfiore took the stage to talk about how developers can easily build apps and take advantage of the new operating system. More importantly, he showed off a bunch of features and improvements, which are not available...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feature update to windows 10 version 1909

2. when is windows 10 1909 coming out

3. Feature update to Windows 10 version 1909 - Error 0x8007045d

4. Feature update to Windows 10 version 1909 - Error 0x800f0988