Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The Dedicated GPU memory and Shared GPU memory columns randomly display 0K. When it happens the entire column is affected. Any idea as to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fluidzreddit, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K

/u/fluidzreddit, Jul 6, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K 72c4e559f706_thm.jpg

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, Jul 6, 2020
  3. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Jul 6, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K

dalchina, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K

1. Windows 10 1909 - Gpu memory in task manager randomly shows 0K - Similar Threads - 1909 Gpu memory

2. GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11: [IMG]If the GPU details are not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11 then this post will help you. Task Manager empowers users to monitor and manage system resources efficiently. But recently, some users have complained that their GPU isn’t visible in the Task Manager....
  3. Task manager shows GPU having less dedicated memory then it should.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager shows GPU having less dedicated memory then it should.: Hello,I have an RTX A2000 gpu, which I know comes with 6 GB of memory.However, when I look at task manager, it shows that it only has 5.5 GB of memory.I'm not sure what caused this, but I do know that it used to say 6 GB one or two days ago. Could it be because of a recent...
  4. Task manager shows GPU having less dedicated memory then it should.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager shows GPU having less dedicated memory then it should.: Hello,I have an RTX A2000 gpu, which I know comes with 6 GB of memory.However, when I look at task manager, it shows that it only has 5.5 GB of memory.I'm not sure what caused this, but I do know that it used to say 6 GB one or two days ago. Could it be because of a recent...
  5. Task manager shows GPU having less dedicated memory then it should.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU not show in tab Performance in Task Manager: [ATTACH] At tab Performance in Task Manager, I not found GPU performance. I checked driver of GPU in device manager, all are latest version. How to fix that? Thank you everyone for reading...
  7. Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager shows Network sometimes, and GPU sometimes: Completely, this has NEVER shown GPU before the other day when I saw it for the first time. But then I found something weird, sometimes Network doesn't appear. Here is a screenshot of it showing all of them, and showing all of them without Network. Is this an option...
  8. Windows 10 / 1909 - task-manager bug, wrong gpu % usage shown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 / 1909 - task-manager bug, wrong gpu % usage shown: hey, so I have win 10 pro 1909 latest os build .535 and when I watch for example a twitch 1080p/60fps stream via latest chrome browser my taskmanager reports high gpu usage for the "desktop window manager process yet doesnt add it to the overall gpu % usage? Is it just me or...
  9. Windows task manager won't show memory info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows task manager won't show memory info: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 PRO (v1903), everything is up to date, windows, drivers, firmware, BIOS and i noticed that task manager don't show details about my memory like, RAM speed, slots used, form factor etc.. So i want to know is it know issue or is it something happening...
  10. Task manager not showing complete memory usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task manager not showing complete memory usage?: Hi, I have 4GB of DDR3 ram on my laptop. When I go into the task manager to check how much ram is being used, it says only 795MB and yet it also says that 94% is being used. This is always the case, of course with varying numbers. The memory usage shown does not...