Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all I need alittle info on how or why Browser IE have 2 HP computers desk top 10 home ver. a new Laptop HP Pro use the laptop in work mainly when I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Slipperyman, May 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser

Hi all I need alittle info on how or why Browser IE have 2 HP computers desk top 10 home ver. a new Laptop HP Pro use the laptop in work mainly when I have saved tabs websites in IE that I use alot in work and home different on desktop when I bring laptop home IE changes to match desktop computer I can make a switch goes back ? most likely normal , can any thing be done to stop this I think it might have to do with microsoft account ? many thanks

:)

Slipperyman, May 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 24, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser

Surface Pro 4 1909 - email yes- but no web browsers

Yes we are on a windows domain, the surface pro worked fine on win 10 1803 on Monday, we do have group policy but nothing was updated on the group policy in the last 6 months, no browser exclusions, I have 50+ windows 10 Pro PCs that access the browser and
    all websites.

I have two surface pro 6s that have no problems at all, just the surface pro 4s.... when upped to 1903/1909

Thanks for the quick replies!

Steven KCQ, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser

1. Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro IE browser - Similar Threads - 1909 Home Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Trying to add to the already numerous reports about onboard audio issues when trying to link to any kind of webcam/streaming/screen capturing app. Also, I see people are extremely frustrated with Windows and justifiably so. Some are even considering ditching Windows for...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, Since the update of 14.04.2020, in my windows 10pro, i got flashing icons all over the place, and explorer.exe with 40 to 60% of use. No virus or malware was found in the system. All windows updates done. Graphics driver updated. I've read to delete IconCache.db,...
  4. Cannot set IE as a default browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot set IE as a default browser: I want to have IE as a default browser. I am trying to set it using Chrome. I do it in the following way: select Internet Options, then Programs but the Programs tab disappears after that. I uninstalled Internet Explorer and reinstalled it again but nothing has changed...
  5. Making IE 11 the default browser

in Browsers and Email
    Making IE 11 the default browser: Our company still use IE 11 for many things and I was looking for a way to make it the default browser, anybody got some good tips on how to do this? many thx *Biggrin 125823
  6. Darkened Icon for IE Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Darkened Icon for IE Browser: Hi: I think I must refresh the icon for Internet Explorer browser that appears in the taskbar. What I see is a box outline and a faint, very dark lowercase "e" in the taskbar. Not shown as a sky blue "e" with a gold ring orbit. It seems as if the contrast level has been...
  7. Windows 10 Home and IE disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home and IE disconnects: I have encountered several Windows 10 Home installs with IE connection problems and all though I have configured settings from power to services, actually changed hardware, and added or rescinded updates, the problem continues. Reading many forums, I see that this problem...
  8. Problem with IE browser

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with IE browser: Hi There Whenever I open my IE 11 browser, it shows 2 previous tabs from earlier searches. Although I can close them down, they still appear whenever I open IE ? 69620
  9. Running IE in Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Running IE in Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and I also have PAYG electric and gas meters in my house. These run via a USB card reader / key reader, which in Windows 7, used IE as its only browser due to ActiveX installs. This system cannot run via Chrome etc - it must be using IE....
  10. Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Usage Stats - IE Gains: Excerpt from article. Meanwhile, guess which browser is up substantially among Windows 10 users over the same period? Chrome usage remained steady, at just a fraction over 56 percent. Firefox usage fell dramatically, from 11 percent to 9 percent. The big winner...