Windows 10: windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection.

Discus and support windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I get the following problem with windows 10 1909 find that windows 10 keeps losing the wireless icon from the taskbar and when I check in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MATTHEW60, Jan 2, 2021.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection.

Hello,

I get the following problem with windows 10 1909 find that windows 10 keeps losing the wireless icon from the taskbar and when I check in settings under internet the Wi-Fi is gone and cannot get it back.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Matthew

:)

MATTHEW60, Jan 2, 2021

2. Loosing WiFi connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding you loose you internet connection as soon as you charge your laptop.

I suggest you try the methods below and check if issue persist.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “ Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.
    Check and see if this resolves your issue, if not perform method 2.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”.
          • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
          • Right on the “ Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall
          • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Regards

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    wireless connectivity

Hi Carl,

It's possible that your wireless network adapter is incompatible with the latest Windows 10 update, causing network connectivity issues. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions
    for you:

• Which specific build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we recommend using the built-in network troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix common network problems. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Network troubleshooter.
    • Click Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps shown on the screen.

Additionally, we suggest updating your wireless network adapter driver by following the steps

here

We'll wait for your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection. :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 1909 keeps loosing the wireless connection. - Similar Threads - 1909 keeps loosing

2. Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second: I have asus laptop with Windows 11. My Wifi connection keeps on loosing and reconnecting every second, and it's not some error with the Wifi as the other laptops/ computers in the house hold are not affected. I tried using the laptop with another wifi router as well, and it...
  3. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  4. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection: Hi all,I have a windows 10 laptop, and use a separate screen/keyboard/mouse. I have the Surface keyboard connected via bluetooth. But, if my laptop goes into sleep mode after a while, the laptop wakes up with the mouse but the keyboard is not connected anymore. I have to...
  5. Surface keyboard Bluetooth keeps loosing connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  7. PC looses connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC looses connection: I'm not even sure that's an apt description. MWB worked seamlessly for a couple of weeks. Now, and I can't put my finger exactly on when, it will from time to time quit working. I'll switch from the host to the other pc both W10 -- different versions -- and the mouse /...
  8. pc keeps loosing connection

pc keeps loosing connection: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I loose connection for literally a split second. It's so fast that when I go to click on my network icon in the task bar it...
  9. Loosing connection for a while

Loosing connection for a while: Hello. Iam loosing connection with an internet for a couple of seconds every time I connect to the VPN, Steam or starting a few other applications. I had this same problem with Win8 and now with fresh Win10 but not with Win7. What can cause this behavior? As you can see there...
  10. keep loosing internet

keep loosing internet: after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it). I keep getting an error message...