Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am trying to script a Language Pack install. I have downloaded the 1903 LPs. I have read the 1903 LPs would work on 1909. I extracted all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cvarun, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Cvarun Win User

Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing

Hi

I am trying to script a Language Pack install. I have downloaded the 1903 LPs. I have read the 1903 LPs would work on 1909. I extracted all the de-de LPs.
    am using the command line
    dism.exe /norestart /online /add-package /packagepath:FolderPath\SCCM\Microsoft-Windows-Client-Language-Pack_x64_de-de.cab
    same command for the rest of the cab files. Restarted the machine.

Whats the best way to install LPs on 1909. I have been searching a lot and could not find any commands that work.
    If I install it manually from Settings\Time & Language\Language\Add a preferred language. It can be installed for that user.

Is there a script to atleast install per user?

Are these files good to install on 1909? Is there any other way, like commands to install Appx Language Packs from store?

Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing 1615d8e7-cce7-4939-83e0-f5a4cc147a13?upload=true.png

:)

Cvarun, Aug 24, 2020
  2. zdhiu Win User

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

I have the same problem, BUT the language I want to install, Japanese, is in the computer yet transparent and cannot be clicked on. Can you help me?

AnchyIvkaa, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing

1. Windows 10 1909 Language Packs not installing - Similar Threads - 1909 Language Packs

2. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  3. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  4. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  5. Language pack installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack installation: Hello, I downloaded and apparently installed an Italian language pack, at least according to the language settings jpeg 1.However, Word says that the pack is enabled but not installed jpeg 2.Consequently, there is no check mark next to Italian when I try to set it as proofing...
  6. Window Language pack installation location

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Language pack installation location: Hello, I have a question with installing language pack in MS store. I downloaded Korean language pack and handwriting in MS store. And I want to know where these downloaded files are located. Please let me know, if you guys have any idea. [ATTACH]...
  7. Language Pack Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Pack Windows 10: Why I don't have option English (EU)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack-windows-10/a3283fb3-73db-4620-b8d9-4f98b7a31422
  8. Language Pack Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language Pack Install on Windows 10: Has anybody having issues with installing Windows 10 language pack? I recently recovered by reseting Windows 10 but keeping my personal information but when Windows restarted I was getting error messages for the Swedish language pack I had installed before. I stopped...
  9. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...
  10. Problems installing language pack on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems installing language pack on Windows 10: Hi, I try to install the Dutch language pack on my windows 10 machine. First I cleared the folder C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution to make sure that a fresh install comes from the Internet. Then I go to Region & Language settings where I add Dutch (Netherlands). [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lpk download

2. Windows 10 1909 language pack download

3. windows 10 1909 language packs not downloading

4. 1909 language pack store script