Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm facing lockscreen lag and takes long time to show lockscreen wallpaper after updating to 1909. I don't have this problem in previous version also... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SrikantamPhani, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag

I'm facing lockscreen lag and takes long time to show lockscreen wallpaper after updating to 1909. I don't have this problem in previous version also same times the lockscreen becomes black and takes long time to turn on my laptop

:)

SrikantamPhani, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag

1. Windows 10 1909 Lockscreen Lag - Similar Threads - 1909 Lockscreen Lag

2. Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not changing lockscreen?: hello,I have been facing this weird issue with every laptop I sign in to that has Windows 10.basically, you do know how windows syncs the same wallpapers on your newly added devicewell, in my case, it was working fine until one day my lock screen got stuck on a default lock...
  3. Windows 10 Lockscreen issue...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Lockscreen issue...: So this is a new one I've never experienced until the latest update, windows 10 20H2, I lock the system, I go away for a bit, I come back and it will just unlock when I press a key, and than other times, it will require the pin/password to unlock, so any idea what could be...
  4. windows 10 lockscreen problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 lockscreen problem: hello, I recently purchased a lenovo laptop with genuine and activated windows 10 home single language pre installed . Everything was running fine but after around 1 month suddenly my lockscreen keeps popping randomly. it doesnt have any pattern and it is random , sometimes...
  5. Windows 10 Lockscreen

Windows 10 Lockscreen: My lockscreen, everytime I turn my device on shows just bluethe accent color picked from my wallpaper and no Image. First it started with spotlight not working ... and now no image being displayed at all. When I turn on my device it doesn't show any lockscreen picture, but...
  6. lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909

lockscreen slideshow not working for windows 10 version 1909: I am using windows 10 version 1909. I can't change the lockscreen sideshow's picture. After changing the picture, it doesn't show the picture that we set the picture file that we want to display. What to do?...
  7. Windows 10 1909 lags at offline video playing & old games lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 lags at offline video playing & old games lag: I have a HP Mini 210 -2GB ram ddr2 -150gb storage -intel atom 1.6Ghz -1024×700 Display -intel GMA 3150 512mb vram Before i update to windows 10 1909 im still running 10240 -i play 360p video its run smoothly -i play Nfs Mw 2006 i get 8-20fps normal -i play heavy...
  8. Windows 10 lockscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 lockscreen: I have an Arduino MEGA here next to me, on which I have perfected a NFC security system and I wanted to set up a system so that I can use my NFC system to unlock my computer with it. In what way would I write a file for that, then implement it?...
  9. Windows 10 Lockscreen Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Lockscreen Problem: Slideshow by selecting folders is also not working and there is No Time and Date visible in the Lockscreen. Lockscreen Problem Tried playing with the multiple settings in Personalization> Lockscreen Nothing worked. submitted by /u/thedesimonk [link] [comments]...
  10. Win 1909 - Remove annoying text on windows spotlight lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 1909 - Remove annoying text on windows spotlight lockscreen: I'm getting annoying by MS shoving text linking to articles on my lockscreen. Is there a way to remove this in 1909? 145974

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix windows 10 1909 lag

2. lock screen lagg

3. windows 10 1909 lockscreen

4. lockscreen converted windows 1909,
  5. the best wallpaper for windows 10 1909