Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 mouse bug

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 mouse bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes the mouse goes directly to the left upper corner, its so annoying and this started to happen in the last update. 18363.836 SO submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meffecter, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 mouse bug

Sometimes the mouse goes directly to the left upper corner, its so annoying and this started to happen in the last update. 18363.836 SO

submitted by /u/Meffecter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Meffecter, Jun 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 4, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Windows 10 1909 mouse bug

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 mouse bug

1. Windows 10 1909 mouse bug - Similar Threads - 1909 mouse bug

2. Bugged Mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bugged Mouse?: Hello! I was wondering about an EXTREMELY annoying problem I've been experiencing recently.If I click [left or right] and drag, the mouse releases the button and then presses it again automatically, seemingly at random while held.So, if I'm dragging a selection around...
  3. Bugged Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugged Mouse?: Hello! I was wondering about an EXTREMELY annoying problem I've been experiencing recently.If I click [left or right] and drag, the mouse releases the button and then presses it again automatically, seemingly at random while held.So, if I'm dragging a selection around...
  4. Bugged Mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Are there no new bugs in Windows 10 Build 1909?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there no new bugs in Windows 10 Build 1909?: Hello. Well, currently I'm still using Windows 10 1809, and I'm apparently updating to build 1909, so I wanted to ask if something won't get worse in 1909, if there won't be new bad bugs? Gibt es keine neue Bugs bei Windows 10 Build 1909?
  6. Bug mouse or Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug mouse or Windows?: I have the last Windows 10 Pro v2004 (OS 19041.264). For some time, and not always, my mouse is blocked on double-clicked. Any open, file, folder, game, etc. open as if I right-click on properties. After restarting the PC, everything returns to normal. I put another mouse,...
  7. Bug no mouse

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bug no mouse: Uso o Windows 7 Ultimate, acho ele excelente para o meu uso pessoal, porém, de uns dias para cá tenho tido problema com o mouse USB, o ponteiro fica dando movimentos aleatórios e mesmo eu dando um só clique ele dá duplos cliques. Comprei um outro mouse, mas depois de algumas...
  8. Permissions bug in Windows 10 1909

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions bug in Windows 10 1909: [ATTACH] I found a permissions bug in Windows 10. I also got this bug in Windows 7 running on VirtualBox. This bug just happens when I set permissions to MYSELF. I was attempting to rename a Windows\Web\Wallpaper\Windows 10 picture wallpaper and when I set permissions to...
  9. windows bugged after update to 1909

in Windows 10 Support
    windows bugged after update to 1909: I updated to 1909 and now i am having strange bug. When i left-click on something, it doesn't react. For example: hitting field for searching folders doesn't do anything. One time my whole system was unresponsive, left click didn't work for almost anything. It is not mouse, i...
  10. Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on Task Manager Windows 10 Pro 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/eaudegersson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvzcye/bug_on_task_manager_windows_10_pro_1909/