Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 - Search Button

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 - Search Button in Cortana to solve the problem; How to disable windows explorer search button don't need press button when I search. Make it auto like the previous version? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LouisxWu, Mar 29, 2020.

1. LouisxWu Win User

Windows 10 1909 - Search Button

How to disable windows explorer search button don't need press button when I search. Make it auto like the previous version?

Windows 10 1909 - Search Button fc09b8c3-0ae9-4fe9-9e0d-10f5da52de14?upload=true.jpg

:)

LouisxWu, Mar 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 29, 2020
  3. KoenDeco Win User
    Problems with search in Windows 1909

Hi,

I have problems with advanced search in Windows 1909

• In the formula I type, I don’t get blue text indicating that the formula is correct.
    • When I need dates in the formula, I don’t get a calendar to help me compose the formula.
    • When I use for instance the keyword “kind” I don’t get help to choose between the different kinds that are available.
    This is a huge step backwards for me. Is there a way to fix it?

Sincerely,

Koen

KoenDeco, Mar 29, 2020
  4. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 1909 - Search Button - Similar Threads - 1909 Search Button

2. Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 Custom Theme button is gone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UAvi8tor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyt8n5/windows_10_1909_custom_theme_button_is_gone/
  3. Neither Windows button nor Search button are working. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Neither Windows button nor Search button are working. Windows 10.: This morning I found that neither button is working. When I hover over the Windows button, it says Start, but does not otherwise function. Not by left-clicking, not by right-clicking. When I left-click on the Search button, nothing happens. When I right-click on it, I get a...
  4. Windows 10 1909 search not responding.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1909 search not responding.: Hi, I recently updated my Windows 10 Pro to 1909 November '19 update. Everything worked fine until today when I turned on my laptop and tried to search a file by its name, nothing showed up. Not even the search bar and its interface do anything. I have included a video of...
  5. Windows 10 1909 search function is not available

in Cortana
    Windows 10 1909 search function is not available: The search function of windows 10 1909 cannot be used. Once you click the search icon, it will disappear. It is impossible to successfully establish a test account, SFC, msconfig, and download ISO for repair. What else can I do?...
  6. Windows 10 1909 Search Is Frustrating To Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1909 Search Is Frustrating To Use: Back in January I upgraded from 1809 to 1909 (I'd skipped 1903). By the end of the day I found myself reverting back to 1809. It was the only time ever I went back to a previous version of Windows after upgrading. There were certain aesthetic changes I didn't like, but the...
  7. windows 10 search 1909

in Cortana
    windows 10 search 1909: When I open windows 10 search it is always blank and it does not shows any result can I get help in this issue Thanks you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-1909/c53d1715-0b49-46ec-96c3-fa7fb0af16d4"
  8. Problems with search in Windows 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with search in Windows 1909: Hi, I have problems with advanced search in Windows 1909 In the formula I type, I don’t get blue text indicating that the formula is correct. When I need dates in the formula, I don’t get a calendar to help me compose the formula. When I use for instance the keyword “kind”...
  9. Windows 10 Search Issues. Windows Update 1909

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Issues. Windows Update 1909: Windows Search just breaks after 1, or 2 keystrokes. Windows treats itself like I'm doing a right click when I'm typing, when I'm not. Tried doing this without a mouse installed and the problem persisted. I've also updated to the latest version on Windows Update. I've...
  10. Windows Search is not working on 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search is not working on 1909: Actually I can't use my windows search since version 1903 because that update somehow bugged my bar and I was hoping that it would be fixed in 1909, but it didn't. How can I fix this ? submitted by /u/trise5 [link] [comments]...