Windows 10: windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.

Discus and support windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. Standard mouse works fine. When G203 is plugged in the USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TCarey01, Dec 9, 2019.

1. TCarey01 Win User

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. Standard mouse works fine. When G203 is plugged in the USB symbol shows up. Device manager shows the G203 under USB as G203 Gaming mouse. It does not show up under mice and other pointing devices. I attempted to reload the drivers from the logitech web site and windows report that "this app can't run on your PC."

Under settings, bluetooth & other devices, the G203 is reported as a mouse. Plugging and unplugging it from the USB port causes it to disappear and reappear when unplugged and plugged back in.

:)

TCarey01, Dec 9, 2019

2. Logitech Improves G203 Prodigy Mouse Sensor Precision with Firmware Update

Logitech has released an updated firmware that brings much more than the usual updates we see: it actually improves rated specs of their already released G203 Prodigy mouse. Case in point: Logitech's Chris Pate said that "We learned a lot of lessons in designing the new HERO sensor found in our latest Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse that could also be applied to the Logitech G203 Prodigy Gaming Mouse." Whether this was achieved through simple overclocking of some of the mice's internals, or simply some unused hardware capabilities that weren't reachable for some reason, it's unclear; what's clear is that the improvements are massive.

Sensor precision for Logitech's 6203 Prodigy has been increased by 33%, from a maximum 6000 DPI (adjustable from 200 DPI) to a maximum 8000 DPI. Maximum mouse speed and acceleration of have also been increased, from 200 IPS to 300 IPS and from 25G to 35G, respectively. Other Logitech G203 features include 1000 Hz USB report rate, programmable buttons with in-mouse storage of settings, and RGB lighting on the "G" logo. The G203's pricing was already reasonable with its base specs and the $39.99 in the U.S. €44.99 in the E.U., but with this update, the value is further increased. The firmware update in question can be downloaded via the latest Logitech Gaming software.

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. xwg0VKhRd6ukanYt_thm.jpg

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. i7STeuhMcRHIJDBj_thm.jpg

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. EpYPJWEXb8cyisff_thm.jpg

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. dhyx9gKDKMD1Huns_thm.jpg

Sources: AnandTech, Logitech Gaming Software

Raevenlord, Dec 9, 2019
  3. David57 Win User
    Logitech mouse

I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls

David57, Dec 9, 2019
  4. windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse.

1. windows 10 1909 update causes logitech G203 mouse to be no longer recognized as a mouse. - Similar Threads - 1909 update causes

2. logitech mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech mouse: Why does my logitech mouse tried multiple different mice keep randomly jumping across the screen, always to the right side? Sometimes it jumps so often, I can not type. It happens when I'm on the internet, and also when I'm not. I'm using a dell AIO touch screen, with...
  3. Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse

Logitech 102 light sync mouse being recognized as a keyboard and mouse: My mouse is being recognized as keyboard and mouse. I tried uninstalling all drivers mouse and keyboard but still nothing happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-102-light-sync-mouse-being-recognized-as/cb67416c-3be3-427c-b082-a74f7111f129
  4. Logitech Mouse Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Mouse Windows 10: I have an Hp Windows 10 I have a Logitech mouse, currently when I'm using my mouse the cursor disappears I don't see it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-windows-10/e4b3389a-b81a-4b44-b057-58bd5a933eee
  5. Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10

Logitech mouse not detected by windows 10: When I connect Logitech wireless mouse g900 it works as long as USB is plugged but will not work wireless. Also it does not show up in Device Manager under Mice and other pointing devices, only 5 HID-compliant Mouse, are listed. Running Logitech gaming software results in...
  6. logitech mouse in windows 10

logitech mouse in windows 10: just change windows from 7 to 10. my mouse does not move to the default button anymore like it use to be. I have tried the setting but no effect! Miko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-mouse-in-windows-10/6238bb0a-13ef-4e07-a034-a12f11898cb9
  7. Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized

Device Manager and Logitech Mouse - Not recognized: I have a Dell 7010 on Windows 10. I am using a Logitech Mouse ( M 510) and Logitech Keyboard (K800). Runs through a Logitech Unifying Receiver. Updated drivers are installed. I have trouble with erratic movements and freezing of the cursor. The only Mice that show up in...
  8. logitech mouse

logitech mouse: does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying....
  9. Logitech Mouse not recognized -

Logitech Mouse not recognized -: My Logitech mouse is not working with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/logitech-mouse-not-recognized/88a76a78-a908-4944-b438-c428ccfb67ed
  10. Logitech mouse

Logitech mouse: I recognise I'm late to the show upgrading to '10' but my logitech M557 wireless mouse no longer works since the upgrade ... have downloaded the updated driver SetPoint 6.67.83 but no success. Mouse still not working. Any suggestions pls 37261

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech G203 mouse with win10 problem

2. logitech gaming software 1909 freezing