Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such...

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/cadagricomiguel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/equpmb/windows_10_1909_update_disconnects_me_to_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cadagricomiguel, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such...

/u/cadagricomiguel, Jan 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such...

INTERNET KEEPS DISCONNECTING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Do you get any error message when the internet disconnects?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to connect through wired connection?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the internet troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open click on View All located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection and run the in build troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article
    “Fix network connection issues” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you

further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such...

1. Windows 10 1909 Update disconnects me to the internet for a few minutes after startup. Such... - Similar Threads - 1909 Update disconnects

2. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  3. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  4. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  6. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnects on startup windows 10: Hi,Whenever i startup my pc the internet disconnects , sometimes it'll connect back again on its own , and sometimes i'll need to connect on my own , usually it happens like once or twice on startup , its really annoying and i dont know what to do , I recently downgraded from...
  7. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

8. Internet disconnects on startup windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.

Windows 11 internet stops after few minutes.: Internet stops working about 3 minutes after startup or reconnection. The network icon on the taskbar is showing "Network Internet Connection" but there is none; browsers, cmd ping, troubleshoot, etc. This applies to Ethernet and phone tethering saved as ethernet.There is no...
  10. Windows 10 freezes only a few minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes only a few minutes after startup.: Hello. I have recently reset my laptop and everything was working fine until a large update needed to be installed. It got to 21% and suddenly ran into an issue which restarted my pc. Afterwards, while it was booting, an error saying "Media test failure check cable" and it...