Windows 10: Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Discus and support Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CraigLindsay1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes that didn't work and now being advised after the third time that formatting the C drive is the only answer. I don't want to go down this road as this PC has already been reformatted previously and I am still getting the same problem.

:)

CraigLindsay1, Feb 18, 2020
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Feb 18, 2020
  4. X800 Win User

Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Thema:

Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

1. Windows 10 1909 Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing - Similar Threads - 1909 Updates constantly

2. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  3. Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Downloads and updates constantly "pending": I have tried every solution found online,repair and reset in the settings, install and reinstall the store, changing accounts I created a new one but it has not helped! every download or update is constantly and forever in the pending state, is it ever possible that a problem...
  4. Available updates to download, stay on "Pending Download"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available updates to download, stay on "Pending Download": The list of available downloads keeps growing, as they all stay on "Pending Download".Steps I have taken so far- Deleted the content of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution and performed a reboot.- Performed the following actions and rebootednet stop wuauserv net stop cryptSvc net...
  5. Windows update stuck on 100%, showing pending download.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update stuck on 100%, showing pending download.: For two days, it's showing 100% download, pending download. It has eaten up more than 1.5 GB of data still no progress. How to fix it? Is there any third party windows updater? How can I know live update status? [ATTACH] Following is the WindowsUpdate log report link:...
  6. Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 not updating automatically pending download: Hello, I have had issues with Windows 10 not updating automatically. All updates get stuck as "pending downloads". For over 1 year, I have been manually downloading all updates via MS Catalog update site. Please help. I have also completed full Windows 10 installs etc...
  7. Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing

Updates constantly showing as pending download and never downloading/installing: My PC is CONSTANTLY showing updates as pending download and there is no download button to click to try to get the downloads to actually download let alone install. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times now to try to fix the problem, going through several trouble shooting fixes...
  8. Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update status Pending install or download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing,...: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes you may find that your Windows 10 is stuck with Windows Update status being displayed as Pending install, Pending download, Initializing, Downloading, Installing or Awaiting install. This post explains what these terms mean. If you face this issue,...
  9. Download Pending

Download Pending: https://i.imgur.com/64qEXZB.png Nothing being solved. I've done this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter and this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=9905 I have recently reset my PC keeping my old...
  10. Pending Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pending Download: Hello I can't finish updates. Settings>Updates indicates previous error, I choose to Retry and get bunch of found updates but all with status of pending download. What can I do to unblock the stalled updates? [img] 116124

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 pending download