Windows 10: Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful

Discus and support Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is updating the Action Center in Windows 10 to make it more useful. One of the changes that Microsoft plans for Action Center is a brightness... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 7, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful

Microsoft is updating the Action Center in Windows 10 to make it more useful. One of the changes that Microsoft plans for Action Center is a brightness slider that would replace the brightness quick action button.

Starting with Windows 10 19H1, you will notice the brightness slider on Action Center. It’s a useful feature if you’d lik e to change brightness to your prefered level quickly.

Microsoft is also updating the Action Center quick action feature and you will be now able to customize quick actions without opening the settings page.

“You can now easily customize your Quick actions right from the Action Center itself, rather than having to go into Settings. That means not only can you re-arrange in the moment, but you can also add any Quick action you need on the fly, without needing for it to always take up space,” Microsoft explains.

Windows 10’s 19H1 update will arrive early next year

Windows 10 19H1 update will also improve the Focus Assist feature and as well as add support for Sets interface. Windows 10 19H1 is going to be a big update with much-needed improvements.

There’s more to come in terms of refinements like these in Windows 10 19H1. According to the typical schedule, Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update will land in April 2019.

The post Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 7, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Action Center Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2:

Change notifications in action center

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful - Similar Threads - 19H1 update Action

2. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?: This is just something that came to my head. Is there an app that can make your Windows 10 action center look like the Windows 11 action center? If anyone knows the answer to this question, please reply.Thanks!GH...
  3. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?: This is just something that came to my head. Is there an app that can make your Windows 10 action center look like the Windows 11 action center? If anyone knows the answer to this question, please reply.Thanks!GH...
  4. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update glitched action center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update glitched action center: I was required to update my PC last night, and when I restarted afterward everything appeared to be fine. I shut it down as normal afterward, and when I booted it up this morning everything still seemed fine until my Discord contacts began to wake up. I received messages from...
  6. No action center in Windows 10, used sfc and DISM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No action center in Windows 10, used sfc and DISM: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/byalkou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz7mug/no_action_center_in_windows_10_used_sfc_and_dism/
  7. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  8. Windows Update gets smarter, more convenient in Windows 10 19H1

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update gets smarter, more convenient in Windows 10 19H1: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 19H1 Build 18282 to Insiders in the Fast ring and the company has introduced several new features including a light theme which can be enabled from Settings > Personalization > Color. Another important change that Microsoft introduced...
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...