Windows 10: Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC

Discus and support Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 versions of Windows 10 on my PC. How can I remove/delete one of them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacquesAmpolini, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC

I have 2 versions of Windows 10 on my PC. How can I remove/delete one of them?

:)

JacquesAmpolini, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 11, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC

1. Windows 10 , 2 verions on the same PC - Similar Threads - verions same

2. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  3. Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows 11. Why is Online Service Experience Pack Windows.Settings.Account-Verion...: I had to uninstall this Service Pack in order to open 2021 Outlook Classic. Was told by my ISP that they are lacking certain information for someone to run Outlook in Windows 11.The question is how to prevent this Update from running and blocking access to my email.HELP...
  4. My Windows Verions 10 Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Verions 10 Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS...: Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS nor for RIP CD in my Windows Version 10.Has anyone else experienced this issue in the past and if so, can you help me resolve?...
  5. My Windows Verions 10 Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS...

My Windows Verions 10 Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS...: Media Player App is no longer showing an option tab for RIP SETTINGS nor for RIP CD in my Windows Version 10.Has anyone else experienced this issue in the past and if so, can you help me resolve?...
  6. Windows 11 verion 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 verion 22H2: Windows 11verion 22H2 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-verion/e76c0620-62d9-4527-b45b-fba60d55f3bd
  7. Windows 11 verion 22H2

Windows 11 verion 22H2: Windows 11verion 22H2 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-verion/e76c0620-62d9-4527-b45b-fba60d55f3bd
  8. How to diable replace my font verion when update windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to diable replace my font verion when update windows?: my computer install some font with old version for support my application reports. But when I've updated windows my font will replace with new version.How to disable this action?Best regards...
  9. How to diable replace my font verion when update windows?

How to diable replace my font verion when update windows?: my computer install some font with old version for support my application reports. But when I've updated windows my font will replace with new version.How to disable this action?Best regards...
  10. How to diable replace my font verion when update windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade