Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 availablity from download site

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 availablity from download site in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Release 2004 became available through Windows Update today but the Windows 10 Download page still points to November 2019 release. Can you please tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ceffyldu, May 20, 2020.

1. Ceffyldu Win User

Windows 10 2004 availablity from download site

Release 2004 became available through Windows Update today but the Windows 10 Download page still points to November 2019 release. Can you please tell me when the site will offer 2004 as I need to do a clean reinstall on a client computer and I dont want to download from the Windows Insider page

:)

Ceffyldu, May 20, 2020
  2. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, May 20, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 2004 availablity from download site - Similar Threads - 2004 availablity download

2. 20H1 / 2004 Cloud Download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H1 / 2004 Cloud Download: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LePeR1898 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqmxh4/20h1_2004_cloud_download/
  3. Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty downloading latest features from 2004 build: I am trying to lean machine learning and was trying to set my computer up to a network. The directions I was following said I would need to download the unreleased version of window 10. Is it possible to do this? Dave...
  4. VC++ Download Site

VC++ Download Site: Hello, Could you let me know from where VC++ latest Version can be downloaded for Windows 10 ? Does MS Push VC++ Updated Version through Windows Updates ? Regards, Rakesh...
  5. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro 2004 to 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro 2004 to 1909: Hi Can someone please tell me if there is a way to downgrade from 2004 to 1909? Ever since I have upgraded to 2004, my computer has been slow, has been experiencing unexplained freezes. Computer used to start fully within 40 seconds and now takes in excess of 4 minutes. I...
  6. Windows feature update 2004 stuck at downloading 100%

Windows feature update 2004 stuck at downloading 100%: Recently i sign in windows insider programm to install windows update version 2004 but it stuck at "downloading 100%" and continue to consume data . So please help me to solve this problem.......
  7. Works 2004 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Works 2004 to Windows 10: Recently purchased new desktop with Windows 10, everything works except my Works 2004 files are not readable, is there a way to make these works files work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/works-2004-to-windows-10/1a53f1cc-eb6f-4738-953c-df1d83b12a19"
  8. free download generator from hosting sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free download generator from hosting sites: Hello, Does anyone know a working (online) premium link generator for downloading files without restrictions from serveral hosting services (like nitroflare, rapidgator, novafile, uploadgig, etc). Many thanks 88052
  9. Which driver to download from Intel site?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which driver to download from Intel site?: Hi. My install of Windows 11 needed a driver for Intel GMA 3600. There is only a Windows 7 driver, which I installed but it crashed. On another post I have been advised to install it as an administrator in Compatibility mode for Windows 7. Can't find my original driver...
  10. Staged Windows 9 Download Site

in Windows 10 News
    Staged Windows 9 Download Site: Does this article from NeoWin appear to sound legit? It cites that a staged download page was accidentally put online, but hastily removed. If it's correct, it appears that a 32-bit build will be available. Windows Technical Preview weighs in around 4GB, here's where the...