Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I've cleaned my nvme drive before installing the new version of windows 10. Everything worked perfectly until I began to install my apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReneAlvarenga, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install

Hello!

I've cleaned my nvme drive before installing the new version of windows 10. Everything worked perfectly until I began to install my apps and drivers, I'm sure it isn't a hardware failure because I also have a linux distro and it works perfectly I never had any problems. But I also need windows for some of my work apps and gaming so this is a HUGE issue.

I had 4 BSOD in a matter of a few hours, it is impossible to use. Would anyone be able to help me identify where the problem is to reinstall any app or driver? Or turn off something? Or at the last thing re-install the windows?

Thanks in advance!

This is the minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pc6f761fwxsn3ke/Minidump.zip?dl=0

:)

ReneAlvarenga, Jul 14, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 14, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 14, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install

1. Windows 10 2004 BSOD after new install - Similar Threads - 2004 BSOD install

2. Windows 10 2004 clean install - Constant BSOD ~5min after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 clean install - Constant BSOD ~5min after login: After the last Fubar of 20H2 of a release, I had to baremetal my system with 2004 and now I get BSODs after logging and about 5 min or when I start browsing internet with Chrome. it seems that either Chrome or Edge or Microsoft Word would trigger this issue. The bugcheck...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD NTOSKRNL.EXE after upgrading to 2004

Windows 10 BSOD NTOSKRNL.EXE after upgrading to 2004: I have over the past several months tried to upgrade my Windows 10 1909 system to 2004. Each time it appears successful, but eventually I get random BSODs in NTOSKRNL.EXE. I think I have updated all the drivers, particularly my network adapter. Here's the link to the...
  4. BSOD on Windows 10 2004

BSOD on Windows 10 2004: Hi, I use a Dell XPS 8700 with Intel Core I74770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 graphics card. I periodically get a Blue screen of death. Today I looked at the memory dump file but could not determine which driver caused the crash. I am hoping someone on...
  5. Random BSOD after installing new SSD and Windows 10

Random BSOD after installing new SSD and Windows 10: Can someone help me troubleshoot a random BSOD issue on my Dell Inspiron 13 5000? I just installed a new 1TB SSD Drive, re-installed Windows 10 and now I get random BSODs. The BSODs seem to occur even when the computer is sitting idle and I am not using it. I have insured...
  6. BSOD on second boot after installing Win 10 2004

BSOD on second boot after installing Win 10 2004: After receiving the update earlier today, I am getting a BSOD every time it boots up, AFTER booting up perfectly fine the first time. I had this exact same behavior some months back before they took the update down for my system.. unfortunately, my issue was apparently not...
  7. BSODs with Windows 10 2004

BSODs with Windows 10 2004: Hi, I'm having a problem with BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE in Windows 10 version 2004. Before the upgrade to 2004, the machine was solid as a rock, with no trace of BSODs....
  8. Windows 10 2004? BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004? BSOD: Hi, Since two weeks, I've regular like two or three per day BSOD on Windows 10 almost all of them areATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC b8. It seems this appears since I've migrated my desktop to Windows 10 2004. No particular activity when these BSOD occur... I've run an...
  9. Random lockups after installing the new Windows 10 May 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random lockups after installing the new Windows 10 May 2004 update: Ever since I upgraded to the new Windows 10 May 2020 2004 update my computer locks up at random the mouse is the only thing still able to move and the clock seems to be still working. My computer's new and it's also doing this on my other computer ever since I upgraded to...
  10. BSOD after installing 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD after installing 2004: Hi everyone, I recently installed Windows 10 2004 using the Release Preview ring of the Insider program on my desktop PC. I am well aware of the risks and I am not complaining about that. Recently my computer keeps having BSODs that show the error kmode exception not...