Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 damaged my computer, what can I do?

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 damaged my computer, what can I do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed the 2004 update after it blue screened the first time but worked the second time. It slowed my computer to the point where programs could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YelRS, Sep 15, 2020.

1. YelRS Win User

Windows 10 2004 damaged my computer, what can I do?

I installed the 2004 update after it blue screened the first time but worked the second time. It slowed my computer to the point where programs could barely open so I reverted, but now some programmes such as Teams still struggle to work and computer performance has noticeably depreciated.

I would like to know if anyone else has had any issues and how they rectified them but also if there's issues with having the computer in a desk with other equipment around it, and if there may be a reaction that affects performance.

:)

YelRS, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2020
  3. OldNavyGuy, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 2004 damaged my computer, what can I do? - Similar Threads - 2004 damaged computer

2. What can I do to get my computer to update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get my computer to update?: My computer will not update. I am getting this message during the update: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643 I need this...
  3. What can I do to get my computer to update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get my computer to update?: My computer will not update. I am getting this message during the update: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643 I need this...
  4. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  5. I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?

I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do?: I do not have sound on my computer, what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-sound-on-my-computer-what-can-i-do/dd0fe242-c985-4b9e-84a9-38e85869b647
  6. what can i do to fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to fix my computer: when i start my computer op all the lights on the motherboard blinks in the sequence of red orange white and then green before it starts op normally but it is still much more slower than it should be i have tried everything reinstalling windows typing every command in cmd...
  7. what can i do to fix my computer

what can i do to fix my computer: when i start my computer op all the lights on the motherboard blinks in the sequence of red orange white and then green before it starts op normally but it is still much more slower than it should be i have tried everything reinstalling windows typing every command in cmd...
  8. my computer security at a glance !!.................what can i do??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer security at a glance !!.................what can i do??: my computer security at a glancewhat can i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-security-at-a-glance-what-can-i-do/f0500c6a-9f94-4525-aadf-e541e5c77188
  9. my computer security at a glance !!.................what can i do??

my computer security at a glance !!.................what can i do??: my computer security at a glancewhat can i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-security-at-a-glance-what-can-i-do/f0500c6a-9f94-4525-aadf-e541e5c77188
  10. What can I do to make my computer better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I do to make my computer better?: I have an old gaming computer and there are no parts around to get the actual computer up to modern standards. Is there anything I can connect to the computer to make it better? submitted by /u/t_maceroni [link] [comments]...