Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to do a complete fresh install of windows using a bootable usb drive removing all the data from the hard disk. But since then I have done 8-9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnshulBansal02, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.

I decided to do a complete fresh install of windows using a bootable usb drive removing all the data from the hard disk. But since then I have done 8-9 fresh installation of windows 10 2004 and I am encountering issue in which it freezes completely after 10-15 min and sometimes 2-3 minutes after installation: no mouse movement, no activity on screen and no activity on system leds as well. And if I try to hard reboot, It starts up but freezes again after windows logo at spinning dots. I also encounter glitching screen on boot that was never an issue before. After 3 hard reboots it shows "It looks like system failed to reload". It's a dell laptop. Please help.

:)

AnshulBansal02, Jun 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly.

1. Windows 10 2004 fresh install freezes randomly. - Similar Threads - 2004 fresh install

2. Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Freezes after fresh installation: Hi, I am having issues with a fresh install of Windows 10 20H2 on a new computer. I download the iso from Azure portal, then putting it into a usb with rufus. After the installation, the pc reboot. On the first screen some prints appears like preparing devices and so on...
  3. Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version

Rollback a freshly installed Windows 10 2004 version: I clean installed my new SSD with a Windows 10 2004 Version and I'm having a freezing issue. I returned my RAM XMP and CPU Clock Speed settings to stock and it's still there. If possible, I'd like to return to 1909 version without losing my files in my boot drive....
  4. Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes with buzzing sound on freshly installed Win 10 2004.: Hello, I've recently bought a new m.2 ssd and decided that it would be a good time to upgrade Windows from version 1903 to 2004. I did a fresh install from iso file downloaded through Windows Media Creation, installed all the drivers and programs and then the problem started...
  5. Random Freezes on Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freezes on Windows 10 2004: Good day everyone, I'm here to ask if anyone has some idea about what's going on with my system. I've been working around the issue since yesterday and seems I've found some interesting info about it, but, I haven't been able to fix it yet. My system specs are: Asrock...
  6. Fresh install of 2004

Fresh install of 2004: Hi All, Here is a explaination of what happend for me to post. I have been following the "How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 since it was created. On this i7 7700k system, I like others downloaded the update using the media tool and upgraded without any...
  7. Windows 10 2004 Causing Random Freezes

Windows 10 2004 Causing Random Freezes: After installing the 2004 update, my PC to a hault it seems mostly when alt+tabbing but it could also be 32-bit compatibility. Windows updates really are a disaster Specs: Ryzen 5 3600 16gb DDR4-3200 240 GB Kingston SATA SSD 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD SAPPHIRE RX 570 4GB...
  8. Windows 10 fresh install freezing

Windows 10 fresh install freezing: Hello, so I have build a new pc for my girlfriend im installing windows 10 with the media creation tool via usb. The beginning goes well enough, but once it restarts the pc it freezes before it finishes booting. I have installed with 2 separate drives same problem, I have...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 Randomly freezes

Windows 10 version 2004 Randomly freezes: windows 10 version 2004 which is the latest feature update, freezes randomly. if anyone knows how to fix it please help its victims. thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-randomly-freezes/e00c8810-b5e8-4d7e-a116-4ee0efe613f6
  10. Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed

Window 10 Freezes on Fresh installed: Hello, My desktop has been constantly freezing and sometimes giving me BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR within minutes of window startup. It seems to operate normally in safe mode. What troubleshooting steps can I perform to fix this issue? Desktop Spec. CPU: G4560...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2004 freezes after fresh install