Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup Windows error Ocx0000221 Header Checksum mismatch - then boots normally after half an hour Only occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoderickRichards, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour

Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup Windows error Ocx0000221 Header Checksum mismatch - then boots normally after half an hour

Only occurs with`each of the last 3 cumulative updates. Before that . no problem

:)

RoderickRichards, Sep 19, 2020

2. Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup, Use original boot configuration not working

Your suggestion did not work under the version of Windows 10 I am using. Trying to upgrade to latest version of windows 10, but it fails to install due to a mismatch in a system configuration not described.

I used "Safe Mode" to scan for viruses and malware but found none. After safe mode I cannot reset the boot so that Windows will revert back to NORMAL mode. Never had this problem before. Followed several suggestions. None worked.

HELP.

Gene Truelove, Software Engineer at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 919-795-3053/919-552-3180

NanetteTruelove, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Recovery to normal startup from diagnostic startup in windows 10

Hi Dimas,

There are different factors that can contribute to the issue you're facing that your computer wont boot up to the normal Windows 10 environment after using diagnostic startup. This could be caused by corrupted files or settings that need to be reconfigured.
    As a initial recommendation, kindly refer to the steps below to start the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys from the Keyboard.
    • Type msconfig and hit Enter.
    • Click on the General tab.
    • Select the Normal startup option.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Restart the system and check.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour

Windows Startup password

Is it possible to remove a startup password without being able to log into the system? A friend's laptop just prompt her today for a password that she never enabled. Now, she does have a standard user account password, but that doesn't work for the startup password. She had the computer for about a year now and it has never asked for a startup password until today.

I tried to use Hiren Boot CD to run a diagnostic on the laptop, but it has a bsod. Windows 10 normal boot crashes as well

GoFigureItOut, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour

1. Windows 10 2004 gives BSOD on startup- then boots normally after half an hour - Similar Threads - 2004 BSOD startup

2. Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours: Hello I just built my pc but I'm having issues with windows, every time I install windows a day later the dreaded BSOD happens, I am not to sure what is at fault because it my first time coming across this issue, I have installed windows 10 professional 3 times and the...
  3. Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours: Hello I just built my pc but I'm having issues with windows, every time I install windows a day later the dreaded BSOD happens, I am not to sure what is at fault because it my first time coming across this issue, I have installed windows 10 professional 3 times and the...
  4. Windows keeps giving me BSOD after a few hours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage

Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage: So I have a issue of where my computer just degrades and freezes after about an hour of usage, I've only had this computer for about a few days, and I built it myself so this is pretty annoying. My short term solution was to just restart it every hour after it hits that mark...
  6. Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup If I choose Normal boot I can't boot and have to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot Windows 10 in Normal Startup If I choose Normal boot I can't boot and have to...: Thought I would give here a try to see if any one could help resolve this issue.But unlike others here with nearly same issue I can select Normal or Selective start-up however I have installed windows countless times now and it's always the same outcome. Ie.on clean install...
  7. PC freezes about half-hour after startup

PC freezes about half-hour after startup: Good afternoon. Yesterday my windows 10 pc start freezing after I play on it half hour. I was playing an offline game and that happened. It also happens when I was browsing on the internet. I don't install anything in the last weeks so I don't know what may be causing...
  8. BSOD and unable to boot normally to Windows 10

BSOD and unable to boot normally to Windows 10: Hello, I have recently run into some critical issues with my PC. I did also recently try overclocking my CPU and ran Intel burn tests and each time it said it was stable. A few days ago I started getting BSOD with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. Here is the dump from one...
  9. Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD every half an hour

Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD every half an hour: Hello, I'm getting a Driver_Power_State_Failure BSOD every half an hour without fail. It's been going on for about a week now and nothing has fixed it. I've updated all my drivers, all my apps, updated windows, etc. I've re-installed a lot of drivers and cleaned old...
  10. BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting

BSOD shortly after startup, works normally after restarting: For some time now i've gotten several bsod after startup that seems to be related to either memory or drivers like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT...