Windows 10: Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display...

Discus and support Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, has anyone using Icc profile the same issue as mine, as when they click on the Action center (notification center at the bottom right),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bwayne73, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display...

Hello everyone, has anyone using Icc profile the same issue as mine, as when they click on the Action center (notification center at the bottom right), or open the Windows display settings, that their monitor Icc profile is unloaded and back to the original profile? The only way of getting the profile is restarting the machine. I am using a Lenovo P52 laptop with Quadro p2000 with Intel graphics disabled from the Bios (Hybrid mode disabled). Thanks a mil!

submitted by /u/Bwayne73
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bwayne73, Sep 4, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Sep 4, 2020
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Can't seem to use ICC profile

Try the following guide (specifically the last part):

FX-GMC, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display...

1. Windows 10 2004: Icc profile gone when openning the action center or the Windows display... - Similar Threads - 2004 Icc profile

2. Action Center not opening - WIndows 10 - 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center not opening - WIndows 10 - 2023: Please help for the love of God and Bill Gates, I have gone through so many apparent solutions from the first two pages of google, youtube, reddit, and even so many of these hallowed pages. But all forums on such questions are closed with no working solution, so I must open a...
  3. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center gone: Give the resolution ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/6dc7ca51-c939-4d23-9986-e764b3687a8f
  4. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center gone: Give the resolution ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/6dc7ca51-c939-4d23-9986-e764b3687a8f
  5. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center gone: where is the wifi volume battery control ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/325df494-e2de-4c95-9ebb-654ba1be6ca2
  6. Action Center gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center gone: where is the wifi volume battery control ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-gone/325df494-e2de-4c95-9ebb-654ba1be6ca2
  7. Action Center not opening in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center not opening in Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 V20H2. I can't open Action center when I click on it but I do still receive notifications and Number of notifications unseen. I tried almost every solution from the web. Action center opens in a new user Account but not in my current Account. As a...
  8. Windows 10 Action Center display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Action Center display: WIndows 10 fully updated but have not yet been offered version 2004. The Action Center, when open, displays notifications at the top, and at the bottom a number of tiles identifying actions/functions that may or may not be switched on. The ones available, but not switched...
  9. Windows 10 action center won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 action center won't open: Action center won’t open after update kb4497935 hello guys i face this problem after mini update in w 10 after restart my action center wont open , i tired many solution like usrclass rename and restart explorer and power-shell disable development mode and i also force...
  10. Open Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Action Center in Windows 10: How to: Open Action Center in Windows 10 How to Open and Use Action Center in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, action center is where to find your quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. The action center will show...