Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 latest version

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 latest version in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, can you helpe me? Well my issue it's I just update my computer the latest version of windows 2004 yesterday, and my problem it's the power plan,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ever, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Ever Win User

Windows 10 2004 latest version

Hi, can you helpe me? Well my issue it's I just update my computer the latest version of windows 2004 yesterday, and my problem it's the power plan, it's only the balanced mode. And I want the high performance, i wanna put it back I go to registry, I don't see the file ( CsEnabled ) it's like missing or they remove it, and my PC is going slow, can you help me

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK for Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041 now available

Source: Start Developing on Windows 10, version 2004 Today - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 2004 latest version - Similar Threads - 2004 latest version

2. Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest: I just want to ask how long will windows update take if I update my windows 10 with a ssd, because my pc has a fresh windows installed and my pc needs to update the windows, I checked what version my windows 10 is and it is 2004....
  3. Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows updates question about 2004 and latest version.: Asus x540, running Pentium and 4GB. Yes I did say she’s still running. I keep noticing that I have: feature update 2004 pending...I started to install and then looked up an article about it not working in some computers. Not sure if I had to reboot to stop it or what...
  4. Latest Cumulative update version 2004

Latest Cumulative update version 2004: When I installed this update today and the computer had to restart the computer hung on the restart screen. I had to force shut the machine and boot up and then the update was configured and installed. This happened on all my computers for this update. Wondering if anyone...
  5. LATEST UPDATE WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004 HOME

LATEST UPDATE WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004 HOME: MICROSOFT: WHY DID U DO THIS? THIS IS AN UGLY-**** UPDATE 2004. HORRIBLE UGLY **** SCREEN. GLARING WHITE TASKBAR JUMPS OUT AND IMMEDIATELY HAS A FEELING OF HATE. WHERE IS MY BLACK TASKBAR???????!!!!!!! CHANGE IT BACK. I **** HATE IT....
  6. Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update: I recently installed the latest MS Win10 version 2004 update. It seems to be very slow loading, running, even Edge takes nearly 1 full minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?...
  7. Latest Windows 10 version 2004

Latest Windows 10 version 2004: Hello, after upgrading my computer to latest version 2004 I had random freeze on computer like every hour. This freeze completly freezed my computer and I had to turn it off. I tried everything from upgrading drivers to upgrading BIOS but nothing helped. Then I tried to...
  8. Windows 10 2004 latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 2004 latest version: Hi, can you helpe me? Well my issue it's I just update my computer the latest version of windows 2004 yesterday, and my problem it's the power plan, it's only the balanced mode. And I want the high performance, i wanna put it back I go to registry, I don't see the file (...
  9. windows 10 failure to update to latest 2004 version : 0x80242016

windows 10 failure to update to latest 2004 version : 0x80242016: tried 3 times same error. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-failure-to-update-to-latest-2004/86a29c14-baed-45c2-95ef-7a2de5292e00
  10. windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest

windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest: hi, when someone plays videos in windows 10 version 2004 are accompanied by per, perrr, perrrrrr.. sound. every video/audio is accompanied by this sound. I am troubleshooting it. yes, default and other madia players. so far no luck. thanks....