Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone!!!! Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? After I update to Windows 10 2004, the application in my laptop has a huge button and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ly Heng Rina Phavan, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help

Hello Everyone!!!! Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? After I update to Windows 10 2004, the application in my laptop has a huge button and a huge box which is very annoying and I look at the size of the display and the size of the button but everything seems normal. I tried to downgrade the version but I already deleted the folder windows.old so I can't go back. If anyone have any solution to this problem please let me know and I am very appreciate.

Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help 9bbd092d-e769-4a17-8348-8426f4abe929?upload=true.png

:)

Ly Heng Rina Phavan, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Hyscore Win User
    Hyscore, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help

1. Windows 10 2004 make my button huge!!!!! Need help - Similar Threads - 2004 button huge

2. NEED HELP AFTER A HUGE LOSS DUE TO THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP AFTER A HUGE LOSS DUE TO THE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE: So... After installing the microsoft 10 update. I didnt have enough room on my Surface Pro & followed the directions by putting everything on my gifted/still in packaging, hard drive which needed to be REGISTERED AFTER PURCHASE- according to directions in case anythings lost,...
  3. Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huge stuttering and framedrops. In desperate need of help: Hei, for the past few months i have been getting alot of micro stuttering and huge frame drops. Most noticable when playing fortnite, but also noticable when playing games such as CS:GO aswell. When in the pre game lobby i can get as much as 700 fps. But as soon as i get...
  4. Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer

Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer: When I press Shutdown button my computer restarts after update 2004. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Motherrboard: Asus Zenith Extreme Alpha CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x Memory: 32 Graphics: Zotac RTX 2060...
  5. Need help to downgrade Windows 10 2004 to 1903

Need help to downgrade Windows 10 2004 to 1903: I am having performance issues while gaming in the latest version of windows. There is an option in the settings that'll probably downgrade it to 1909 but I want to downgrade to 1903 (to play Forza Horizon 3). Can someone help me? submitted by /u/GojiraHasBFG [link]...
  6. Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.

Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.: Hello, I have Intel Xeon e5-2660 (8 core 16 threads) and 16 Gigs of RAM on my Dell Precision T3610. I have Windows 10 2004 version running. But my problem is that sometimes my PC gets stuck in normal usage and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. I had checked...
  7. Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.

Need help with windows 10 pro 2004 power settings.: I recently got a dell precision 5540 with a quadro t2000 and a i9 9980hk for school. The problem is that the entire system is being throttled by the balanced power settings and I have no way to change it. It even keeps shutting off the WiFi adapter for long periods of time...
  8. Need help. Desktop icons rectangular, spacing huge.

Need help. Desktop icons rectangular, spacing huge.: [ATTACH] See below. The icons have the same width as a 'large' size icon in the desktop settings but the height is equal to what I actually have it set to - medium. If I use ctrl + scroll wheel to change icon size, the icons change height but not width. The width is...
  9. Have a huge audio problem, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a huge audio problem, need help: Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable. Heres whats i first stumbled upon: [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade makes huge recovery partition

Windows 10 upgrade makes huge recovery partition: Hi, My Dell venue pro 11 tablet comes with a 32gb inbuilt space with windows 8.1. Then I got the free windows 10 upgrade which went smoothly. But now the problem is after the upgrade there was very little space left in my Cdrive. The recovery partition takes up 6.5gb of...